𝟐𝟖

" Not so fast." Bakken said, while Jin's eyes widen.

As Koto yelled in surprise, while Yusuke yelled at him to stop whatever he will be doing to her.

This was going to be painful to Mirajane, who was now looking at him angrily.

" WHAT ?!" Yusuke yelled, as he saw another fighter enter the ring.

As Mirajane looks become deadly, as dark veins started to form in her arms as she watched him.

" Oi Bakken!" Jin yelled as he pointed at him, as Bakken looked at him smug.

" Don't ya dare do what you are about to be doin!!! The lass in unconscious jerk ! Let another fighter fight ye !" Jin said, as he angrily looked at Bakken, knowing he has bad intentions to hurt his goddaughter.

But sadly Bakken didn't listen to him, as he smirked while Toya stood up holding his wound, as he blocked him so he wouldn't go to Yukira.

But Bakken being sadistic he harshly threw Toya towards Jin, who yelled in pain since there bodies collided with each other crashing to the wall.

" You forgot something, she is still standing in the ring, and it's seems to me his volunteering to fight." Bakken said smirked.

Hiei looked at him very furiously, so did Kurama while Mirajane's power was overflowing, makimg Yusuke look at her seeing the demonic look.

" OH GIVE ME A BREAK ! SHE IS UNCONSCIOUS ! I WILL TAKE THIS DAMN FIGHT!" Yusuke yelled to Koto.

As Koto looked conflicted, she wanted to help Yukira as she looked at Yusuke.

" U-Um alright ! THE THIRD MATCH WILL BE TEAM CAPTAIN URAMESHI VS BAKKEN!" Koto announced as demons cheered.

" CORRECTION, THE NEXT FIGHT WILL BE BAKKEN VS YUKIRA." the announcer announced cold heartedly.

Making Kurama, Hiei, Yusuke, Botan, Kuwabara and Mirajane looked in shock, as well as Jin and Toya who started at the board members.

" What !!?!" They all yelled, as Jin looked at Bakken angrily.

" A fighter who is still standing in the ring, cannot be removed against their will. As will cannot be determined the fighter remains." the announcer said, as Yusuke looked like they are aliens.

That made Hiei snapped as he looked livid, as he walked towards the barrier but was stopped by Ruka.

" Don't think about it Hiei... unless you want another zap from my force field, you know you can't help her just think all the fun we could have." Ruka said to Hiei flirtatiously.