𝟑𝟗

It was now five in the morning as Hiei, looked down at his sleeping mate, who was laying in his chest peacefully.

As she smiled softly in her slumber making Hiei smirk, as he kissed her head to wake her up, making her eyes flutter open, as she smiled shyly to him.

As the two stayed and cuddled with each other, as they watched through the window as the sun is now rising.

Hiei who is still holding her hand, that was against his chest as his thumb rubs it softly, as the two laid down, enjoying the moment before they could train few hours gone by.

As the clock hits seven the two were all dressed up, in there training outfits since Yukira wanted to master, one of the most deadliest forms she had which was Persefoni.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Although she had transformed into it's defence side, it had another side which was the enchantress side.

Which was more dangerous and powerful, it was the form her mother had mastered for years.

And gave it to her daughter when she was welcomed to the world, as they walked into the forest as Kurama and Mirajane had just arrived.

" Mama." Yukira said as she hugged her mother, making Mirajane smiles at her.

" You ready dear ?" Mirajane asked her.

As she nods with determination making her mom smirk, as the two girls bid their good byes, to Kurama and Hiei who are going to train somewhere else.

As hours had gone by Yukira who was heavily panting, she had to master the enchantments of the Demon form Persefoni.

The Deus Arcs Magic, there were spells that were forbidden in demon world, because no demon not even the A or S class could handle its power.

Except for the hybrids and powerful Satan souls apperations, who could accomplish it's powers but Mirajane, could only use one of the spells, since she didn't have the entire full form of Persefoni.

" AGAIN YUKIRA!" Mirajane yells as she summon more lower class demons, as they rushed towards her fast.

As Yukira's hair turned baby pink and her eyes turned rose pink, as feathers from Persefoni's enchantress form, it was forming around her hands legs, and on her back she put her hands up.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.