𝟓

As Yusuke Kuwabara and Botan caught up with Mirajane and Kurama, they finally arrived at the mountain side where they will save Yukina and Yukira.

The couple told the history of their daughters kidnapping, and that they were involved in the black market's shenanigans.

Koenma promised the two they will get there revenge, but only to the person who kidnapped their daughter, even if they wanted to kill the thug who is forcing their daughter to cry, Koenma didn't allow that it was only for Yusuke to defeat.

Botan comforted the crying and stressed Mirajane who is anxious, to see her daughter many questions ran through her mind.

Will she remember me, will she remember her parents, will she able to recognise us Mira's train of thoughts were interrupted by Kurama.

" I promise you love she will remember us, we just need to find her and the other female apperation." Kurama said as he kissed Mirajane's hand.

" Wow now this is a big waste of space." Yusuke said as he looked at the beautiful view.

" You know Yusuke, some people like the wilderness." Botan said while looking at the view in awe.

" Yeah old hermits and thugs, that don't know how to talk to girls." Yusuke said sarcastically as he stretched.

" You should think of a plan, now Yusuke before we enter." Kurama said as he looked at him.

Then suddenly Kuwabara walked to the forest first, as his eyes filled with determination.

" Hey! Where are you going !?" Yusuke shouted to Kuwabara, who complained ignored him as he kept walking to the forest.

The four look at each other, and walked as well going in the wilderness.

Meanwhile in the mansion.....

Screams and crying were heard from Yukira while laughter of the elder Taguro were heard, as Yukina cries begging to stop torturing her only friend, but no one listened as Tarukane aka the thug laughs.

As he examines Yukira and Yukina's Hiruseki pearls, that was to be sold in the black market while the younger Taguro was with him.

When Tarukane's right hand who was named Takihira also known as the Crimson Voodoo, who is also the one who kidnapped Yukira in the first place.

Told him that there were intrudes coming in the mansion but the younger Taguro, told him that their demons will be fighting them.

As the elder Taguro walked in with his hands all bloodied getting more excited, that he will fight the intruders.

As the team walked to find the mansion Yusuke complained, that the place smelled while Kuwabara looked around with a hint of fear.

" Yusuke Mirajane and I will go ahead looking for the mansion." Kurama said as Mirajane got ready.

" Hey! We're supposed to stick together!" Yusuke exclaimed at the demon couple.

" Were terribly sorry Yusuke but we need to go find our daughter, and those monster who took our child." Mirajane said angrily that made Yusuke and Kuwabara shake in fear.

" Mirajane said angrily that made Yusuke and Kuwabara shake in fear