𝟖

Kurama and Mirajane jumped from tree to tree as fast as they could, while Kurama was holding his daughter as she is slowly losing her life bit by bit.

Kurama looked at his daughter who was all bruised up and blood was everywhere in her body, they needed to get to Genkai and fast.

While the couple were focused going to Genkai as fast as they can, Hiei and Yukina were right behind them as the siblings jumped from tree to tree, as Hiei was carrying his sister on his back since she wasn't fast enough to jump from tree to tree.

He was worried for his mate he didn't want to lose her, after searching for her for so long even Yukina didn't want to lose her because she was her only friend.

As the four of them finally arrived at Genkai's temple, as Genkai and Koenma were there waiting.

" Let's bring her to a comfortable room... I know you two would like to stay with her while she heals, but I need Yukina to help me patch her wounds before you could see her." Genkai told Kurama and Mirajane.

The two nodded as Kurama brought Yukira to the room, while Yukina enter with Genkai to start healing Yukira.

" I see you have finally found her." Koenma said to the married couple who looked worried for there daughter's life.

" I do have to say that I am shock that you Hiei is her mate, how do you feel about that Kurama ?" Koenma asked as they waited for Genkai and Yukina who were healing her.

" I wasn't surprised at all Koenma I know Hiei could protect her, but I still felt guilty that we had left her all alone with that thug... if weren't so weak before this wouldn't have happen." Kurama said while his hands turn into fists while turning white in anger.

" I know dear... I do also regret that day... but I am thankful that she had a friend by her side, and it was your sister Hiei... how the two of them care for each other made them survive, but now she is here we could also be there for her." Mirajane said as she held on to Kurama's hands, and kissed them gently.

" I just hope she is okay." Kurama said sadly.

" She will be fine, I know she might be weak now, but that doesn't mean her energy is completely lost... I could feel it." Hiei said to the couple.

" I am glad that you are her mate... please Hiei if Kurama and I couldn't keep her safe.... promise me you'll take care of her... she will need you as you will need her." Mirajane said looking at him.

Hiei looked at her and nodded, while a small blush was shown on his face, he truly cares for his mate that he longed and searched for.

" I'll do anything for her... just to keep her safe that's a promise I'll tend to keep until my last breathe." Hiei said as he looked at the door where his sister, Genkai and mate were.

" Thank you Hiei..." Kurama said and smiled at the fire demon, who nodded back to him.

After hours and hours Koenma had to go back to the spirit world although he knew she would be alright, as time went by of healing and patching up her wounds Yukira was sleeping peacefully.

But Genkai had told them it would take a while for her strength and power to come back, but with proper training she could be ok.

While Yukina told them that she had three broken rib cages, her head was in a mild concussion from her strong hits, her ankle had been fractured, her arms were completely bruised it will take a few weeks for her physical body to be ok.

But her mental health she wasn't sure, she had been through so much she think she might have a post dramatic stress, anxiety nightmares from her torture or even depression.