𝟏𝟏

Two months had passed quickly and the day of the Dark tournament was finally here, there were demons everywhere that were awaiting for the boat, that will take them to the hanging neck island where the tournament will happen.

A bonfire was in the middle of the woods were demons await for the ride, while Kurama, Mirajane, Kuwabara, Hiei and Yukira were waiting for Yusuke to come before they leave for the island.

The demons we're talking about how excited they are to compete for the tournament, but more excited to defeat the human team.

" Uremeshi still hasn't shown up yet... what can that dummy be doing now ?" Kuwabara asked rather loudly.

As Mirajane crossed her arms to her chest area, as she looked at all of the demons who seems excited.

" Hopefully not lost... I heard Genkai told him the way here hopefully he could find the place..." Mirajane said to Kuwabara.

" Why don't you worry about yourself Kuwabara... have you gotten any better since our last fight?" Hiei asked with a hint of sarcasm which pissed Kuwabara.

" Huh? You'll see for yourself shrimp boy." Kuwabara told Hiei with veins rather showing in his head from his insult.

" Now, now we can't argue right now, you'll just lose the energy you have practiced if you fight him." Yukira told him as she removes the hood from her head as her silky white hair falls down.

Kuwabara looked at her and pouts at what she said, while he was in deep thoughts when suddenly the captain of the boat announced that the ship was ready to depart.

" Ugh!?! Hey wait a minute sir !!! Our team still has a straggler." Kuwabara called out as they still wait for Yusuke, when they heard his voice making all of them look at his direction.

" Now, now that's not necessary!" Yusuke yelled out as all of the demons looked at him.

He was standing with his bag on the floor while his hair was down, unlike the first meeting Yukira saw him his hair was always brushed up when she met him.

" Sorry to keep you waiting guys." Yusuke said to them.

" You idiot !!! You gave me a heart attack Uremeshi!" Kuwabara yelled at him.

When all the demons looked at him with a resting bitch face, all was heard was is that Uremeshi, the human guest of the tournament.

" Well these forest hikes really wiped me out." Yusuke said as he leaned against a tree, while dragging his bag.

" Yeah you look awful! Oh wait that's just you!" Kuwabara insulted as Hiei went towards Yusuke.

" Yusuke." Hiei said rather loudly when, Yusuke looked at him with a questionable look.

All of the sudden Hiei jumped towards him and slash his sword, while Yusuke dodges them all in a very very fast pace all they could hear was his swords swooshing.

While other demons were confused why they were fighting Kurama, Mirajane and Yukira watched with there eyes following while Kuwabara complained that they were too fast for him to keep up.

When Yusuke held Hiei's sword with his fingers stopping, them from fighting or Hiei's way of practicing his speed Yusuke chuckles.

" Damn Hiei, is this how you say hello to people now ?" Yusuke asked him.

" Hnn... I don't know where you've been all this time but it seems you've improved your skills a little bit." Hiei compliments as he hid his sword.

While Kuwabara was shock and sweat was dropping, from his face from the fire demons statement.

" Improved a little bit ? OH MAN I SAY HE IMPROVED A LOT A BIT!!!" Kuwabara yells in shock.