𝟏𝟓

It was now the beginning of the third match, and all demons were cheering to see more blood, although Kurama's bloody cheek was healed thanks to his daughter Yukira, who was now by her father side for comfort as Hiei was beside her.

Meanwhile Team Rokuyukai looked very angry mostly Zeru was angered by his teammates death, while Rinku was kinda relieved that Kurama was ok.

He really didn't want to see Yukira cry, deep inside he felt that she was like an older sister to him, and couldn't help but worry.

When all of the sudden there supporting fighter, who was a female stepped forward with a rather angry look.

" I'll handle this one." she said as she jumped up to the arena with a glare.

Which made Team Urameshi looked in shock.

" What ? There supporting fighter is fighting ?" Kurama asked with his eyes were widen in shock.

" H-hey I though supporting fighters get to fight if the leader is dead ?" Kuwabara asked them.

" No she's fighting with anger, and supporting fighters can fight if one of the team members are dead, since Kurama killed Roto she steps in." Hiei said as he looked at a very smug looking girl.

" I'll take her, this a girl to girl battle." Mirajane said as she jumped towards the arena, and looked confident as she smirked.

" Careful Mirajane..." Yusuke mumbles as he still sleeps.

Mirajane looked at him and smiled softly, while Kurama looked at her with a supporting smile she could simply handle her with her demon souls inside her.

" Hey!!! I still don't like the fact that girls are fighting in this tournament." Kuwabara mumbles.

" This girl.... she doesn't seem human at all." Shizuru mutters looking at the white haired girl walking towards the arena.

" Hm ? How can you tell Shizuru ?" Keiko asked while she looked at her.

" I don't know she has something hidden, like another power I'm not sure why." Shizuru answers her.

" Don't misjudged Mirajane she might be sweet and caring, but her demon side is the most frightening and demonic demon i came across, that's how I feel in love with her." Kurama said while looking at the girl who captured his heart.

" And don't forget we're talking about the legendary demonic Mirajane, she is known to collect demonic Satan soul apperations she has a lot in store for us in this match." Hiei said looking at the Satan soul demon.

" Huh ? Collect ?" Botan asked rather terrified.

" It's true Mirajane's Satan soul form that you saw Kuwabara, isn't the only one she has about at least twenty five demonic souls within her that makes her powerful." Kurama said smirking.

Which made Kuwabara and Botan shiver in fear at least twenty five Satan souls in her, how strong is Mira.

" S-she is a real freaking demon!!!!" Kuwabara shouted and pointed to her as Yukira giggles.

" I heard that Kuwabara... don't make me hurt you the same way I'm about to do." Mirajane said to him with a demonic look, that made Kuwabara hide behind Botan who is also terrified of her look.

" Eep! I'm sorry!!!" Kuwabara shouted in fear

As both female fighters were face to face and as Demons shouted in excitement

" Both fighters in the ring it looks like it will be a all girl battle, Now enter the ring with Team Rokuyukai's supporting fighter Mary Hughes, and Team Urameshi's frightfully legendary Satan Soul was Mirajane Strauss!!!!" Koto announced as she introduced the fighters.