𝟐𝟓

( choose any of the two outfits can't choose hehe and I'll be writing Jin's lines from the sub title cause I can't understand what he is saying all though his accent is cute)

It was now the third day of the dark tournament since some fights were moved, due to Yukira's destruction of the arena which she didn't mean to.

In her defense she admits that she went over board with it, and shyly admits it it was her mistake even if Koto said it was alright because it was exciting.

Now it was the beginning of the match between Team Urameshi vs Team Masho, which was a strange group since they were wearing cloaks, that was hiding their identities which made Yukira curious.

Before they went to the stadium they all ate, Hiei was inside Kurama and Mirajane's room since Yukira was there, the four were eating breakfast.

When a knock was heard from there door, as Mira opened the door to reveal Yusuke and Kuwabara along with Botan.

" Hey guys! Come join us for breakfast." Mirajane said smiling.

As the three walked inside the room, as they sat down while Yukira was munching happily on her bacon.

" This is just awful you guys, you have to fight other teams until the finals." Botan said to them.

As she showed a list of the matches that they will be fighting soon, while Yusuke was eating happily and Kuwabara left the room saying he forgot something on his hotel room.

While Kuwabara was gone Hiei sat beside her and the two ate peacefully, Yukira looked at Hiei who blushed as she put her head on his left shoulder.

As the two mates continued to ate peacefully Yusuke knows that the two were mates, basically he was shock to know that the hot headed fire apperation was mated to a sweet girl.

As for Hiei already threatened him that if he ever flirt, or hold her in anyway he didn't like, or so much have feelings for her.

He would rip off his head and burst it into flames which Yusuke shivers in fear, seeing how protective he was to Yukira.

As he sweat dropped and just nodded in agreement, Yusuke had told him that he only saw Yukira as a little sister which made Hiei look at him weirdly.

" This would be rather interesting." Mira said looking at the paper.

As she gave it to Kurama as he took a peak, if the matches they will be fighting soon.

" Hmm, Team Masho, Team Uraotogi, and last Team Toguro on the finals. " Kurama said. As he held the paper looking at the teams that they will be fighting.

" So Jin and Toya would be here as well ?" Mira asked him as she ate.

" And since their in Team Masho, the second team Team Uraotogi ? Shishiwakamaru is here as well ? Huh this will be entertaining." Mirajane smirks as Kurama chuckled.

" You know them Mira ? Kurama ?" Botan asked the couple.

" Let's just say when we fight their teams, it would be a crazy family reunion." Mirajane said.

As she smiled to them, while Yukira looked rather confused at her mothers statement.

" Indeed, it's been a while since we've seen them." Kurama said. As Yukira looked at them rather confused.

" Seen them ?" Yukira asked her parents.

" Yes dear, Jin and Shishiwakamaru are your godfathers, although I'm starting to regret making Shishi your godfather." Mira sweat dropped.