𝟏𝟖

Hiei looked at Yukira who was trembling when she looked at the long black hair guy, who wore a face mask on his face her eyes showed fear and terror.

She was trembling very badly Hiei narrowed his eyes to him Karasu's eyes, as he showed a smug look in his eyes, as Hiei's hands turned into fists.

What he didn't know that Kurama and Mirajane also looked at Karasu, with a strange yet intimidating look. Asking themselves why was she so afraid of him ? Does she know him ?

As the day had ended and fighters were asked to go back to their hotel rooms for a rest, to prepare for the following day as Yusuke and Kuwabara excitedly went to the hotel, so they get to eat while Botan ran after them to scold them.

Kurama looked at Mira who looked at their trembling daughter, who hasn't move an inch yet her eyes were in terror as well.

" My little demon are you alright ?" Mirajane asked her snapping her out of the trance, as she became oddly quite and nod in reply.

Making Mira look worry, she usually replies but now, its like her mouth was glued shut.

While Hiei and Kurama looked at each other, knowing she was lying but they didn't push her, they were going to ask her in the hotel room or whenever she is ready.

As the four demons walked to the hotel to take a rest, since it had been a very long day Mirajane and Kurama were walking, as they kept talking on how what will happen tomorrow.

As Yukira's head was down her bangs were covering her eyes, as for Hiei who looked at her in slight worry, what was wrong with her and why did she look afraid of Karasu ?

They all went to there rooms to shower to remove the dried blood or sweat they made, when Yukira was finished taking a bath it was Hiei's turn.

As he kissed her head and cheek before going to the bathroom, she sat down at the bed that they share, and dried her hair with a soft baby blue towel, she suddenly thought on how she saw Karasu her body shiver from his gaze.

' Why is he here ? Is he part of this tournament and why was he with the Toguro brothers...' Yukira thought to herself.

That she didn't notice that Hiei was done bathing, and went towards her and kissed her nape which she snapped out and suddenly looked at him.

" Is there something your not telling me ?" Hiei asked her softly.

Yukira looked away from his gaze, as she didn't know what to say, she started playing with the necklace softly that Hiei had given her.

It somehow became a habit of her, to hold the necklace if she was nervous or anxious, she really wanted to tell him but how could she ?

How can he tell him and her parents that if she met the person, who had sexually assaulted her she was embarrassed her ?

" I can tell you want to say something love, but your to nervous or embarrassed to say it." Hiei said softly, as he brushed her hair out of her face.

" Hiei... I... umm." Yukira mumbles as her hands slightly tremblr, as Hiei held her hands and brought it to his lip.

" If I may I would like to use my jagan eye, to see if you don't want to explain..." Hiei said looking at her softly.

" I need to know why were you so afraid of that bastard, I'll only do it with your permission love." Hiei said as he felt the jagan eye glow softly.

Yukira looked at him softly yet nervously, what will he say ? If he saw what he had done to her ? Will he still love her ? But she couldn't say it to him directly. She had no choice but to let him see.