𝟑𝟒

A/N: AHHHHHH WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!! I'm in love with him and Hiei but this picture is 😍😍😍 ✨ immaculate ✨

Oh ! and look I turned myself into an anime with a filter it's cute !!!

It's cute ^_^, and THANK YOU FOR 10K!!! Now on to the story :)

As the second match had ended, Hiei grabbed his left shoulder that was bitten badly and walked towards his team, as Shishiwakamaru smirked as Onji smirked as he was hurt.

' Hmm that fool also been an asset to the team, seeing him hurt is quite amusing.' Shishi mentally said.

As he smirked watching, Hiei grabbing his left shoulder, as Hiei arrived to his team.

Kuwabara started yelling at Shishiwakamaru, in why was he smirking like a creep, as he didn't notice Yukira went towards Hiei and hugged him tightly.

While he returned her hug, as he kissed her head smiling softly.

As Yukira began to heal his wounds, Hiei was grateful for his mate, but told her to not heal him that much, and she should save her energy.

If she ever fights as the two stayed by each other side, as Yukira started healing him as they looked at Team Uraotogi.

The two teams now faced each other, looking serious as ever as cheers grew louder around the stadium, Yukira was holding his hand as Hiei looked at Shishiwakamaru seriously.

" Come on roll the dice again, I have an urge for three in a row." Hiei said to Shishiwakamaru, as Yukira looked at him worriedly.

' Hiei your wounded badly...' Yukira thought worriedly.

' Hn, let me handle what I can still do...'

' I owe that much from last match... I don't want to see you wounded badly like that again. You made me very scared and worried, when you were bleeding severely.'

' I don't want that to happen to you again.' Hiei replied to her.

As he held her hand tightly, but not that tight just enough to make Yukira blush and smile softly.

' Hiei...' Yukira said softly, as she felt his hand mingle with hers.

' I love you Onna.' Hiei thought to her, which made her blush more.

While Kuwabara started to sweat, as he didn't want to be next to fight, as Kurama and Mirajane looked at Shishi seriously.

As Shishiwakamaru glared at them, and threw the dice high as it fall down to the ring, as the teams looked at the dice with anticipation and anxiety with determination.

' Let it be me.' Hiei thought as he held Yukira.

' Please fall on mine.' Kurama thought, since he wanted to see who will be the other fighter.