𝟒

As the video ended Yusuke Botan and Kuwabara didn't notice that Kurama and Mirajane were gone, and had a head start going to the place where there daughter was in captivity.

Although Koenma knew the two will go there and avenger for their daughter, he completely understand that they need to do this for her.

Meanwhile in the mountains, Yukina tries her best to heal Yukira with her bleeding side.

" I am so sorry Yukira... I'm sorry you had to suffer because of me." Yukina cries as tears started to come.

Yukira wipes them off and, shake her head softly and smiled.

" Your tears aren't worth for them, don't let them see you cry I'm ok hopefully this will end soon... I couldn't feel my energy to be honest, and I'm feeling weak from their punishments and crying so much." Yukira said tiredly.

As Yukina tries to heal her wounds, what they didn't know the Toguro brothers were here for their torture to let them cry.

As the door opened up hearing the sick footsteps of they thug Yukira looked at the floor glaring at it, while Yukina's emotions were turned off it was nothing new to them.

They memorised what to do when he was here as Yukina's eyes glowed, making a ice barrier for the two of them, and as the cell they were staying grew cold ice started to form thanks to her powers.

Yukira was shock seeing the Toguro brothers, although she didn't show from her eyes or emotions she was mentally shock.

She knew this will be her last day to see the light, knowing them for there brutality Yukira knew she would die today.

As the Toguro brothers and the thug went inside the cell, Yukina was done healing Yukira and putting a bandage on her sides.

The Toguro brothers went near the two females but the barrier stop them, as the two females grew a colder look and a dangerous one.

" Be careful of the other one, she is a hybrid of a legendary demons." The Thug said as he smiled psychotic.

Which made the elder Toguro smiled insanely.

" Oh... the daughter of the legendary Yoko Kurama and the demonic Mirajane Strauss, your parents were really legends too bad they had to die in the hands of humans HAHAH!!!" The elder Toguro laughed with insanity in his voice.

Yukira held on her stoic and dangerous look, but in her mind she wanted to kill the guy, at the same time she wanted to cry.

But the younger Toguro flicked his finger making Yukira's cheek bleed, and Yukina's hair tie break.

But it was useless the two didn't flinch, but held on the same expressions.

But then Yukina heard her bird friends call, which made the barrier slowly disappear, as Yukira winced knowing they could do much pain to them.

" Stay away ! It isn't safe here!" Yukina yelled to the birds, while Yukira tried to stand up.

As the toguro brothers smirk.

" Brother." The younger Toguro said.

Which made the elder smirk with amusement, as his limbs went to the birds chocking the poor things Yukina begs them to stop.

As if it was in slow motion the younger one was about to slap Yukina, but Yukira got in the way to let him hit her instead of Yukina.

*SLAP*

Yukira fell hard on the ground and Yukina cried out her name, a bruise started to form in her left cheek.

'This would be a long torture.' Yukira taught to herself praying to anyone to save them.

But as the younger one started to make his way, towards Yukina as she fell down in fear.

Yukira immediately ran towards Yukina and shields her, as her satan soul energy went haywire, her fangs came out as her nails grew sharper and glared at him, as Yukina looked at her in shock.

" Don't hurt her ! You have to go through me first before her ! I'll take her punishment just don't hurt her !" Yukira yelled as beautiful Hiruseki pearls, dropped from the floor while growling in anger

Which made the toguro brothers smirk as the younger toguro, held Yukira's bandaged arm and dragged her to torture her.

While Yukina tries to go after them but the door closes shut, separating them not minding her please.

" YUKIRA!!!!!" Yukina yells with a terrified look, knowing she would get completely hurt because of her.

Unknowingly their rescue will be there soon, and a cold revenge is about to happen.