𝟒𝟎

( Ok quick note this took me awhile to write and this is the longest one I've ever written and do I have to write this ? I ain't ready to write this but I have to I hate this episode cause I see Kurama hurt badly I don't like it huhu 😭😭😭 don't mind my tears but do enjoy this chapter then again don't kill the author!)

As the crowd cheered for them, it was now time for the final event,

TEAM URAMESHI VS TEAM TOGURO

As demons cheered for the Toguro brothers, Yukira on the other hand was nervous upon seeing them, as Hiei held her hand for comfort.

As team Toguro had one female member, who looked at Mirajane and Yukira demonically as Karasu smirks at Kurama who growls softly, as he softly took Mirajane and his daughter behind his back protecting them.

" ALRIGHT FOLKS !!!"

" IT'S THE MATCH YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR !!!! TEAM TOGURO VS TEAM URAMESHI THIS WILL BE A WONDERFUL BLOOD BATH PEOPLE!" Koto said excitedly.

" There team wouldn't be able to finish through the first match anyways." Karasu said boastfully, as the elder Toguro laughs maniacally.

" LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ! WELCOME TO THE FINALS AFTER A LONG WEEK HERE, IT IS THE MOST AWAITED BLOODIEST MASSACRE!!!" Koto announced as cheers grew loudly.

As Karasu went to the ring and his eyes smirks at Kurama, who glared at him as Karasu's hand make shift into a gun, as he placed it to his head, and softly said bang mocking Kurama.

As he glared demonically to him, making Mirajane held her shaking daughter.

" Look at that punk trying to scare us with just his finger !"

" I'm going to beat him until his own mother doesn't recognise him!" Kuwabara said angrily as Kurama steps forward, stopping Kuwabara.

" No I'll take him, I need to kill him for what pain and suffering he had cause." Kurama said stoically.

As Mirajane softly pecks his lips for good luck, as Yukira hugged her father's waist tight and it seems she didn't want to let him fight.

" ALRIGHT WITH NO FURTHER ADUE !"

" THE FIRST MATCH WILL BE TEAM TOGURO'S KARASU AND TEAM URAMESHI'S KURAMA!" Juri yells as cheers loudly erupted the stadium.

" Remember our deal Kurama."

" If you don't kill him I will, I don't care about the tournament rules anymore, just kill him brutally." Hiei points at him, as Kurama looked at him.

" Of course, I promised the two of you." Kurama said to him, as Mirajane hugged him.

" Be careful alright ?"

" I... I don't want to lose you..." Mirajane said softly for only him to hear.

" I will love, take care of our daughter." Kurama said.

As Kurama kissed her passionately, meanwhile Yusuke covered Yukira's eyes making the poor child confused.

As as he felt her soft arms hugged his waist, as they looked at Yusuke uncovering Yukira's eyes.

As Yusuke let her go to hug her dad, she slightly trembles in his embrace as Kurama pets her head.

" Y-you don't have to do this papa..." Yukira whimpers softly, while Kurama still pets her head softly.

" I do little fox."

" I have to, so your nightmares would stop, I promised you didn't I ?" Kurama said, as he put his finger under her chin to let her look at him.

" B-but..."