2530-2539

Chapter 2530 - Normal State?

As soon as Shi Feng finished speaking, silence fell over the area.

A provocation!

This was a blatant provocation!

"This guy must be insane! He actually intends to become enemies with Demon's Heart!"

"He dares slap Demon's Heart's face as well?"

"He's dead for sure now! Even if Demon's Heart wants to let him off the hook, Rebellious Thunder definitely won't let him get away with this!"

The spectating Demon players were flabbergasted by Shi Feng's unyielding behavior. They never thought that he would react that way.

In their opinion, Shi Feng and his team's reaching Demon City's front door was already a plenty amazing feat. In fact, their achievement had even dragged down Demon's Heart's prestige significantly. After accomplishing all this, Shi Feng should've wisely retreated instead of pushing the envelope. After all, Demon's Heart was far stronger than Demon City's top three adventurer teams. Even the Ten Saints Empire's various superpowers did not dare to offend the Guild.

Moreover, it had always been impossible for Shi Feng to fulfill his goal of killing Troubled Times in Demon City. Although Demon City might seem like a player-constructed city, it was, in reality, a partial-NPC city. The city was protected not only by players but also by quite a number of Great Demon NPCs—including a Great Demon Monarch. The Demon Monarch was a bona fide Demon Marquis and was one of the Seventy-two Great Demon Marquises of God's Domain, only one rank below the highest rank of Duke. It was not an existence that current players could hope to go up against at all. With the Demon Monarch protecting Demon City, breaking into the city and killing Troubled Times would be absolutely impossible.

Meanwhile, after Rebellious Thunder heard Shi Feng's words, his complexion darkened immediately.

"Guild Leader Black Flame, it seems you are intent on challenging Demon's Heart's bottom line!" Rebellious Thunder snarled as he glared at Shi Feng. "Since you wish for battle, I'll fulfill your wish!"

Suddenly, dense darkness energy flowed out of Rebellious Thunder's body, and his body started undergoing a significant transformation. Not only did he double in size, but pitch-black demonic patterns also appeared all over his body. At the same time, the intensity of the aura he radiated skyrocketed, the aura so strong that the spectating Demon players gasped in shock.

"Amazing! So, this is the strength of a Demon Count?"

"The Power of Darkness he radiates is so strong! It's practically denser than the Great Demon NPCs' inside the city! Just how powerful will his Demon Skills become with such a strong Power of Darkness?"

Black Flame is doomed now."

The spectating Demon players exclaimed in shock at Rebellious Thunder's transformation. Although they had long since known that Demon City's two Guilds possessed Demon Count-level experts, they had never seen a Demon Count in action before. They only knew that the Count rank was a major turning point for Demon players and that players couldn't reach the rank without frightening strength and resources.

Looking at Rebellious Thunder now, however, rather than calling the Count rank a major turning point, calling it a leap in tiers would be more apt.

At this moment, even with only ordinary Identification Skills, one would realize that Rebellious Thunder transcended the realm of ordinary. Just his current HP was as high as 6 million; previously, his HP was only a little more than 1 million. Aside from HP, Rebellious Thunder should've also received a similarly massive boost to his Defense, Basic Attributes, and physique after Demonification.