1581-1600

Chapter 1581 - Disintegration Armor Recovers

Overhearing Skyhawk's request, the players inside the Divine Hall could not help but turn to look at him with shocked expressions.

"What? That guy is actually someone from the Flower of Seven Sins?"

"Sure enough, even a superpower like the Flower of Seven Sins is highly interested in Bloodlines."

"I wonder if that person will agree to trade his Bloodline away?"

"Why wouldn't he agree? That's the Flower of Seven Sins we're talking about! It's the strongest assassination organization in the virtual gaming world! Who would dare defy them?"

The surrounding onlookers started a quiet discussion among themselves as they looked at Skyhawk.

The Flower of Seven Sins was known by practically everyone in the virtual gaming world. However, the members of the Flower of Seven Sins always took action covertly, so most players had only ever heard about the organization and knew that it specialized in commissions for assassination. As long as one could afford the price, the Flower of Seven Sins would dare to take action even against Super Guilds.

Moreover, every member of the Flower of Seven Sins was an expert among experts. Even Super Guilds felt fearful of some of the organization's experts.

Meanwhile, regarding the matter of Shi Feng acquiring a Bloodline, although the onlookers felt very envious of him, they also knew that any player capable of exchanging for a Bloodline was definitely no ordinary expert. Hence, there was very little chance they could steal the Bloodline from Shi Feng. However, it would be a different story if the Flower of Seven Sins was the one asking for it.

The Flower of Seven Sins dared to take action against even the old monsters of Super Guilds. Although Shi Feng was someone capable of acquiring a Bloodline, the Flower of Seven Sins would still consider him an insignificant existence.

Just as everyone was wondering what kind of decision Shi Feng would make, Shi Feng rolled his eyes at the arrogant Skyhawk.

"I'm not interested in this transaction. You'd best look for someone else," Shi Feng said before continuing towards the main entrance of the Divine Hall.

Bloodlines were limited items in God's Domain. Although they were available for exchange at the Divine Staircase, every Bloodline was unique. Once one was taken, its listing would no longer appear at the Divine Staircase.

In addition, players wouldn't be allowed to exchange for items of similar rank and type in the future, which implied that players could exchange for only one Basic Bloodline at the Divine Staircase in their lifetime. If Shi Feng wished to exchange for another Bloodline in the future, his options would be only Advanced Bloodlines and Peak Bloodlines. The same rule applied for Epic and Fragmented Legendary items as well. Players were limited to only one such item.

Hence, Shi Feng naturally wouldn't be so foolish as to trade away his Bloodline.

Moreover, even if he could exchange for an unlimited number of Bloodlines, he still wouldn't trade the Dark Iron Bloodline away. Bloodlines were incomparably precious. Aside from the Divine Staircase, Shi Feng had no idea where he could obtain a Bloodline with absolute certainty. Hence, if he managed to get his hands on additional Bloodlines, he would naturally give it to the other members of his Guild. Only a fool would try to sell their Bloodlines away.

Upon Shi Feng's departure, Skyhawk's complexion darkened immediately.

"That guy's dead! He actually dared offend someone from the Flower of Seven Sins!"