1601-1620

Chapter 1601 - Recasting the Disintegration Armor

With Shi Feng's permission, Seliora looked at the Disintegration Armor before her and smiled. She then stretched out her hand and grabbed the armor directly.

The Disintegration Armor's frightening Disintegration Power could destroy even a table made out of Fire Essence Stone. Yet, now, the armor had no effect on Seliora's gloved hand whatsoever.

Amazing! Sure enough, a Grandmaster Forger really is an extraordinary existence. Shi Feng was indescribably shocked as he looked at the leather gloves Seliora wore.

The fact that the gloves remained unaffected by the Disintegration Power the Disintegration Armor radiated could only mean that the pair of gloves was Legendary Equipment. In God's Domain, Legendary items were likewise items that NPCs could obtain only by chance.

Even among Tier 4 NPCs, very few of them would have a Legendary item. Meanwhile, those who did were no doubt powerful individuals in kingdoms and empires.

Moreover, Seliora did not have just one Legendary item.

When the Disintegration Power tried spreading to Seliora's body, a layer of invisible power blocked it abruptly.

Meanwhile, the only possibility Shi Feng could think of to explain such a phenomenon was that the leather armor Seliora wore was also Legendary rank.

Two Legendary items...

In the past, even players who obtained only one Legendary item could challenge opponents of a higher tier. Meanwhile, players that managed to acquire two Legendary items had been as rare as a phoenix's feather in God's Domain, and every one of them was a Tier 6 God-ranked player.

Just as Shi Feng was admiring the Legendary items on Seliora, the latter picked up the Disintegration Armor and placed it in the heart of the magic array protecting the smithy. She then began drawing runes and chanting an incantation.

Following which, line after line of divine runes flew rapidly to surround the Disintegration Armor. After just a short moment, hundreds of lines of divine runes encircled the Disintegration Armor. These runes then transformed into magic arrays. In the blink of an eye, a fivefold magic array formed around the Disintegration Armor.

The frightening pressure that the fivefold magic array radiated made even Shi Feng extremely uncomfortable.

When the fivefold magic array's formation was complete, the magic array thoroughly suppressed the Disintegration Power the Disintegration Armor was leaking. Seeing this, Seliora took out a crystal, which glowed with a golden hue, and inserted it into the fivefold magic array.

Boom!

The moment the golden crystal came into contact with the magic array, the entire magic array ignited with dazzling, golden flames. Unlike ordinary flames, these golden flames gave off a sacred and gentle feeling.

Meanwhile, the Disintegration Armor trapped inside the magic array started transforming. The incomparably tough materials making up the armor turned bright red and even showed signs of melting.

What?! This is Sacred Fire! Shi Feng could not help but gape in shock when he saw the golden flames.

Sacred Fire was something he had only seen depicted in the ancient texts of God's Domain. This kind of flame was known as a refining treasure. However, Sacred Fire did not exist naturally in the continent of God's Domain. It only occurred in certain special spaces. Aside from Ancient Gods, nobody else could truly control it.

Meanwhile, the Sacred Fires that could be found in God's Domain were all sealed in special crystals left behind by the Ancient Gods and could be used only once. Even so, Sacred Fire was still a flame countless forgers dreamed of obtaining.