1201-1220

Chapter 1201 - Tier 2 Class

Initially, the Flower of Seven Sins members were about to blow up in rage at Shi Feng for looking down on them.

However, when they saw Angry Tyrant's Attributes, they were all stupefied.

"How is this possible?!"

"Aren't these Attributes too overpowered!?"

Everyone present was surprised by Angry Tyrant's Attributes. Although the bracers did not possess any Active Skills, their two Passive Skills were practically tailored for Berserkers. An increase of 20% in Strength and 30% in Attack Speed when the wearer's HP was below 50%... Just thinking about this gave everyone the shivers. Not to mention, there was also a certain chance for the wearer's Strength to double when attacking.

It was practically impossible for any other Epic Equipment to surpass the Angry Tyrant bracers. Angry Tyrant was definitely the best among Epic Equipment. Only equipment at the Fragmented Legendary rank and above would be better.

When Brute Spear saw the bracers' Attributes, he could no longer hide the greed in his eyes.

He was a Berserker. Moreover, he preferred Strength-oriented equipment. In fact, every piece of equipment below Epic rank that he had equipped right now focused on Strength.

Strength-oriented Epic Equipment was something he always dreamed of obtaining.

However, just being able to obtain Epic Equipment was already plenty difficult. Wanting to get Epic Equipment that perfectly suited him was practically a dream.

How could such excellent equipment for Berserkers possibly fall into the hands of a Swordsman!? I must obtain it!

Unfortunately for Brute Spear, although he wanted Angry Tyrant, just like Shi Feng said, he indeed could not produce any top-tier Epic Equipment that was equal or superior to the bracers.

No matter how he thought about it, he had only two items on hand that were worth more than Angry Tyrant.

One was an item that the Flower of Seven Sins wanted, while the other was the Epic-rank tool Soul Orb.

Eventually, Brute Spear gnashed his teeth as he said, "Do you think I can't take out something of even higher value? I have an Epic tool here. It is definitely more valuable than your Angry Tyrant bracers. If you can defeat me, I wouldn't mind gifting this Epic tool to you."

Epic tools were generally more valuable than Epic Weapons and Equipment because Epic tools did not take up a player's equipment slots. Players could use an Epic tool even if it was in their bag space. Hence, the price of Epic tools was generally double that of Epic Equipment, more if it was an Epic tool with good Attributes.

"An Epic tool?" Shi Feng feigned hesitation as he said so. Inwardly, however, he was extremely excited. "Alright, let's sign a contract!"

He had deliberately exposed Angry Tyrant's Attributes precisely to bait Brute Spear.

Now, he had succeeded.

As for whether the tool Brute Spear would wager was the Soul Orb or not, Shi Feng was 100% sure that it was.

Epic Equipment was already quite rare. The chances of Brute Spear obtaining two Epic tools at this stage of the game were lower than winning the lottery.

"Brother Ye Feng, is there really a need to do this?" Passing Monarch was bewildered as he watched Shi Feng sign a contract with Brute Spear.

Originally, if their whole group fought against Brute Spear, they'd had over a 70% chance of winning. Now, however, Shi Feng was going up against Brute Spear in a one-on-one. Even if Shi Feng was very powerful, in Passing Monarch's opinion, Shi Feng would be lucky to have even a 30% chance of victory. After all, Shi Feng had already used his Berserk Skill.