361-380

Chapter 361 - test

"Big Dipper certainly acted quickly. It's only been a few days now, and they've already recruited so many students." Zhao Ruoxi was not surprised by the sudden arrival of the hundreds of students. She then looked at Shi Feng, who had stared at those students curiously all this time, explaining, "These students are the elites that Big Dipper selected from the youths who will represent the city in the upcoming Provincial Youth Fighting Competition. They were brought here mainly to gain glory for our city in the upcoming provincial competition. To help them rank higher in the competition, Big Dipper had allowed these students to train here. After all, the environment and facilities here are valuable and would help these students improve."

A realization struck Shi Feng after hearing Zhao Ruoxi's explanation.

Indeed, it was just about time for the Provincial Youth Fighting Competition to begin. Only, he had never expected Big Dipper to be so generous.

"In reality, Big Dipper doesn't really have a choice in this. The sudden appearance of God's Domain has made a tremendous impact on various industries and professions. It is especially true for the fighting industry. Many people who have focused on fighting competitions have shifted their sights towards God's Domain, causing a downturn in the fighting industry. The number of people willing to exercise at Big Dipper has decreased. In order to recover from this decline, Big Dipper has no choice but to do something like this in the hopes of recovering the fighting competitions' popularity," Zhao Ruoxi explained.

"There are fewer people working out?" Shi Feng suddenly thought of a good method to increase the strength of the Zero Wing members.

In the past, due to many players shifting their focus towards God's Domain, the fitness industry had indeed declined for a certain period of time. Simply put, this decline had not happened as quickly in the past, only starting three to four months after God's Domain launched.

However, as more people became aware of the secret of God's Domain, physical training became popular again, even bypassing the previous peak in popularity. Business boomed for the fitness industry. At that time, many large Guilds would partner with training centers and gyms to allow the elite members of their Guilds to train and improve themselves at any time, which would, in turn, allow these elites to improve more quickly in God's Domain.

Many first-rate Guilds had even chosen to establish their own large-scale training centers specifically for their elite members.

Zero Wing was still a small guild at the moment. However, as the Guild continued to grow, sooner or later, a physical fitness center would be required. Although Zero Wing's Workshop was only a short distance away from the Big Dipper Training Center, it was not a long-term solution. Now that the fitness industry was going through a slump, it was the perfect time for him to take action.

Considering the situation, Shi Feng did not dislike the idea of working with Big Dipper.

If he established his own training center, he would need to spend an astronomical sum of money. He certainly did not possess that kind of money at the moment. By partnering with Big Dipper, not only could he encourage his Guild members to train ahead of everyone else, but he could also obtain the best training environment at a significantly lower cost.

While Shi Feng pondered about how he could gain Big Dippers' cooperation, a few more people had arrived at the testing hall.

As soon as these people arrived, the staff members rushed to greet these newcomers, displaying respect.

"Manager Xiao, the students chosen are all here. Following your instructions, we have already begun testing," one of the Big Dipper staff members said respectfully as he looked at a middle-aged man wearing black robes.