1561-1580

Chapter 1561 - Mana Rain

After Aqua Rose quoted Shi Feng on Star-Moon Kingdom's forums, the players had originally focused on Heaven's Burial's declaration shifted their attention to her post.

The title of the post was eye-catching.

If you want a fight, we'll give you a fight!

"This is insane! Zero Wing must've lost its mind!"

"Is this for real? Zero Wing actually dares to pull something like this?"

"Isn't Zero Wing afraid of Heaven's Burial whittling them down to nothing?"

"Amazing! As expected of Zero Wing!"

"Hmph, Zero Wing is just trying to save its reputation by doing something like this. Even if Zero Wing blacklists the players that target its members, what can it do if those people use Black Cloaks?"

"That's right! This also gives us more opportunities to earn money. The bounties on both sides are the same. Heaven's Burial also has more members than Zero Wing, and they're weaker. If you really want to earn money, killing Heaven's Burial's members is the way to go."

...

Zero Wing's response to Heaven's Burial's provocations shocked the players on the forums. They were also delighted.

After all, they just gained another source of income. Now they could target more than just Zero Wing's members. They could even head to the Orc Empire to level up and earn for Contribution Points while grinding for Heaven's Burial members.

When the various major powers saw Zero Wing's reply, they laughed at Zero Wing's foolishness.

Of all the things Zero Wing could've chosen to compete with Heaven's Burial in, the Guild had chosen wealth.

Zero Wing was overestimating itself and seeking self-destruction!

...

"Just what is Zero Wing trying to do? Is it really intent on duking it out with Heaven's Burial?" Galaxy Past felt confused when he saw this message.

In his opinion, Zero Wing should still have methods of dealing with Heaven's Burial's bounty. Although the result wouldn't change regardless of what Zero Wing did, they could buy some time, using it as an opportunity to look for other methods, such as seeking collaborators.

Although Zero Wing's situation was perilous, with the Guild's current foundations, there should be plenty of major corporations and superpowers willing to acquire the Guild. After all, Zero Wing's Stone Forest Town still held the Battle Arena and Advanced Auction House, which could rake in plenty of resources for a considerable time. The Guild still had great potential for growth. Moreover, Zero Wing and Phoenix Rain, who now had control over a portion of Thunder Island, were connected.

...

When Singular Burial received news of Zero Wing's declaration, his expression darkened.

"Guild Leader Singular, it seems that Zero Wing is aiming for mutual destruction. Do you need my Thunder Legion to pay Zero Wing a visit?" Lei Jingyang said, smiling when he read Aqua Rose's forum post.

He had commanded the Thunder Legion, a collection of experts, for many years. The legion was particularly fond of ambushes and assassinations in the field.

Ordinary players might not be able to deal with Zero Wing's 100-man teams, but they would be child's play to the Thunder Legion.

"No need. Since Zero Wing dares to make such a move, I want to see how long they can last against!" Singular Burial said, sneering.