1701-1720

Chapter 1701 - Hidden Dragon Rises

"Zero Wing sure has guts to demand such a price. Do they really think the advanced combat rooms are the only things that can help players improve their Skill Completion Rates?"

"I can purchase a good piece of equipment or train in the Divine Colosseum ten times with 10 Magic Crystals!"

"Does Zero Wing think Magic Crystals are cabbages?"

When players saw the updated pricing for the advanced combat room on the large screens in the center of the lobby, many expert players thought that Zero Wing had gone mad for Magic Crystals.

Although current players had far more Magic Crystal sources now, they could still only earn a limited number. Moreover, there were many other things that required Magic Crystals.

Ten Magic Crystals simply wasn't a tolerable price for expert players. Players weren't even guaranteed to earn so many after an entire day of hard work. How could they possibly spend all of their earnings on gradually training their Skill Completion Rates?

The only benefit was that there were 31 more advanced combat rooms available than before. With this, players would not have to wait in line as long.

However, the various major powers' experts still frowned on the new change. The advanced combat rooms' main customers were these experts. Although they could afford the current price, it would be a huge burden on their Guilds. Their respective Guilds also couldn't afford to send them to the advanced combat rooms as often. It was both unwise and not worthwhile.

While fighting the Illusory Creatures in the advanced combat rooms would indeed help them improve their Skill Completion Rates more efficiently, the higher their Skill Completion Rate became, the less effective the advanced combat rooms were. For expert players like them, the improvement from a single training session wasn't worth 10 Magic Crystals. Unfortunately, there weren't any good alternatives once players reached their standards.

One could say that this change put them in a very awkward position.

"Hold on a minute; they're updating the advanced combat rooms' introduction." As everyone discussed the new pricing, the Battle Arena's main screen revealed the new rules for the advanced combat rooms.

First, the duration of each session had increased to 50 minutes.

Second, Zero Wing's normal members would get a 10% discount to rent the advanced combat rooms, elite members would get a 20% discount, and core members would get a 30% discount. Moreover, ten advanced combat rooms would be reserved for Guild members.

When these new rules were revealed, the crowd in the lobby went into an uproar once again. Meanwhile, the various major powers' members turned to Zero Wing's members in envy over the benefits they got to enjoy.

With the discounts and extended duration, the rental fee Zero Wing's members had to pay was just slightly higher than before. Moreover, there were now exclusive advanced combat rooms for Zero Wing's members.

Suddenly, independent experts started to leave the Battle Arena, one after another, and make their way toward Zero Wing's Residence to apply to join the Guild. Even many of the various major powers elite and expert members hesitated.

When the other large Guilds' upper echelons received news of the update, they paled.

"Zero Wing actually had such a card to play?"

"With this, Zero Wing's rise really will become unstoppable."

Now that Zero Wing had solidified its position as Star-Moon Kingdom's number one Guild, there was no longer any local Guilds that dared to challenge it. This meant that Zero Wing had a monopoly over the best resources in Star-Moon Kingdom. Naturally, its Guild members would receive more resources than before.