1741-1760

Chapter 1741 - Popular Silverwing

After the battle outside of Silverwing Town, Zero Wing's prestige and reputation skyrocketed.

"Zero Wing is amazing! Even Beast Emperor's monster army is helpless against the Guild!"

"I've heard that you can get plenty of combat techniques from the Primordial Divine Ruin. Now that nobody can contest Zero Wing for Silverwing Town, won't Zero Wing acquire a ton of combat techniques?"

"That's not all. Don't forget about Primordial City. I've heard that Primordial City can help players improve their combat standards."

"I've heard that Zero Wing has been recruiting new members lately. Why don't we give it a try? I've also heard that even Zero Wing's elite members can learn combat techniques without signing a binding contract right now."

"What?! Those are combat techniques we're talking about! I've heard that even large Guilds' core members have to sign strict contracts if they wish to learn one of the Guild's combat techniques!"

"Honestly, you can learn Zero Wing's combat techniques without joining the Guild. Only, the price is exorbitant. However, if you become an elite member, you can get a significant discount."

As news of Zero Wing's victory spread, many independent players made their way towards Star-Moon Kingdom to join Zero Wing.

As a result, the number of players applying to join Zero Wing had increased by nearly three times.

For a time, Aqua Rose was swamped with work.

To make matters worse, now that Zero Wing had proven that it had the strength to defend Silverwing Town, a large number of merchant players and corporations hoped to purchase Shops, conducting their business in the town. This was especially true for the corporations that sold virtual goods[l].

However, Shi Feng had no intention of selling Silverwing Town's Shops. Instead, he would only rent them out Moreover, the rental price was an astronomical 2,000 Gold or 6,000 Magic Crystals per month...

Because of this price, 99% of the merchant players cursed Zero Wing. This was simply fraudulent!

Shi Feng's decision even confused Aqua Rose.

With 2,000 Gold, one could buy a very good plot of Land in an NPC town. Even in Guild Towns, strategically located Shops only sold for 800 Gold or so, yet not only were Silverwing Town's Shops only available to rent, but the rental cost was also 2,000 Gold per month. With so much money, players could permanently purchase two good plots of Land in another Guild Town.

Although Silverwing Town's location was strategic, Teleportation War Fortresses had appeared in the Ore Empire. It was only a matter of time before the various large Guilds occupied these fortresses. Once that happened, Silverwing Town's value would fall.

The wisest decision Zero Wing could make right now would be pulling as many merchant players as possible to Silverwing Town. By doing so, Zero Wing could make a fortune and solidify the town's position and advantage in the Ore Empire.

Yet, Shi Feng had chosen to rent the town's Shops at astronomical prices, scaring away many merchant players that had solid foundations. When the various large Guilds began to capture Teleportation War Fortresses, these merchant players would gravitate to these fortresses instead. Doing this wouldn't benefit Zero Wing.

But Shi Feng paid the matter no heed.

First, the Ore Empire's Teleportation War Fortresses were not that easy to capture. Second, Silverwing Town had five Magic Towers. Players could gain a full rest just by standing in the town; they wouldn't need to rent rooms from a hotel. There was also the Spirited State buff, which could help players level up far more quickly. One could easily imagine how attractive Silverwing Town would be to players.