1781-1800

Chapter 1781 - Tremendous Changes

Star-Moon Kingdom, Zero Wing City:

When Shi Feng entered the Guild Hall's first-floor hall, he noticed that the main hall was crowded with Guild members either eagerly picking up a quest or exchanging for an item from the Guild Warehouse. With a glance, he noticed that the players present inside the hall were all Level 51 and above. Some Tier 2 players sporting Zero Wing's core member emblem were forming Guild teams to raid Team Dungeons.

The entire first-floor hall bustled with prosperity. Things here were completely different from before he left for the Ice Crystal World.

After observing the situation in the Guild Hall for a short while, Shi Feng hurried to the Candlelight Trading Firm.

As he rode through the streets of Zero Wing City on an advanced horse carriage, he noticed that there were many more players in the city than before, especially merchant players. In addition, he also saw quite a lot of leisure players wearing virtual clothing designed and made by real-world companies. It was obvious that players had started treating Zero Wing City as a place where they could enjoy life.

Aside from merchant players and leisure players, there was also a marked increase in expert players in the city.

Just within his field of vision alone right now, Shi Feng already spotted several dozen Level 53 and above expert players and even two extremely rare Tier 2 players. This was a situation that could not be found even in Frozen City.

However, the greatest change to Zero Wing City was the horse carriages on the streets. Convoys of carriages frequently drove past Shi Feng. These convoys mostly belonged to NPC merchant caravans, the presence of which also represented the prosperity of a city. And the more there were of such caravans inside a city, the more prosperous a city was.

After Zero Wing City's prosperity reached a certain degree, so long as the city met certain safety requirements, it could get promoted from a Basic City to an Intermediate City.

In Shi Feng's opinion, Zero Wing City's promotion was imminent

If a Guild wished to promote its Basic City to an Intermediate City, the city needed sufficient Popularity. The presence of NPC merchants on the streets was a good benchmark for a city's Popularity—something which the various large Guilds in the past had discovered after collecting sample information from multiple Guild Cities. Normally, when half of the merchant caravans present in the city were made up of Advanced Transport Carriages, a Basic City already possessed sufficient Popularity to become an Intermediate City.

Meanwhile, roughly one-third of the merchant-owned carriages present inside Zero Wing City were Advanced Transport Carriages. The city was not far off from attaining the needed Popularity.

Zero Wing City's development speed thoroughly exceeded Shi Feng's expectations.

What with the Four Towers of Elements in Zero Wing City, it already fulfilled the security requirements to become an Intermediate City. In other words, so long as Zero Wing City achieved sufficient Popularity, it could immediately be promoted to an Intermediate City.

It would be great if Silverwing Town and the Lost Town could get promoted as quickly. Shi Feng could not help but sigh ruefully as he looked at the streets through his carriage's window.

Being Star-Moon Kingdom's first Guild City provided Zero Wing City with a massive advantage. With the additional benefit of an Advanced Defensive Construction like the Four Towers of Elements, it was basically impossible to stop Zero Wing City from developing rapidly.

On the other hand, Silverwing Town and the Lost Town, which were both located in neutral maps, did not possess such an advantage.

After riding on the horse carriage for about ten minutes, Shi Feng arrived before the Candlelight Trading Firm, which was as lively as ever. Quite a number of Lifestyle Players were lined up on one side of the Shop waiting to apply to join Candlelight