161-180

Chapter 161 - frightening damage

Seeing these item's Attributes, even Shi Feng himself was greatly shocked. It was the first time he had witnessed the Attributes of a Fragmented Legendary ranked item. In his previous life, the Attributes of Fragmented Legendary ranked items were all kept secret by their respective owners, so others could only guess the actual Attributes.

He truly did not think that the Heavenly Dragon's Breath would be so powerful. Instead of increasing a fixed amount of Attributes, it had a percentage-based increase of the user's Attributes.

It was no wonder the powerhouses who possessed Legendary ranked items claimed that only a powerhouse could use the full potential of such items. Even if a weakling obtained one, the bonuses would not be significant.

If Shi Feng could equip the Heavenly Dragon's Breath right now, with his current Attributes, he could easily kill a Level 20 elite player. Unfortunately, with the equipment requirements of 200 Strength, 200 Agility, and 120 Intelligence, Shi Feng could only helplessly stare at it. Right now, his Strength was only at 111 points, with only 123 points in Agility, and a measly 50 points in Intelligence. He was still far from possessing the required Attributes.

With the Magic Weapon he possessed, he would obtain two more Free Attribute Points than other players for each level up. Even so, if he wished to equip the Heavenly Dragon's Breath, he needed to be Level 20, at the very least, and own a full set of Level 20 Fine-Gold Equipment.

"Blackie, see if you can equip Mavis's Guard and the Ring of Glory," Shi Feng handed the two pieces of equipment to Blackie.

Shi Feng had made considerations when he chose these two pieces of equipment. He could not always carry everyone in the party, as he still had many things he needed to tend to. However, if he wanted his party to level up quickly, the party needed a powerhouse to lead it.

Meanwhile, the matter regarding an Epic Weapon was extremely important. The person he could trust the most was Blackie; so he could feel secure passing both the Mavis's Guard and Ring of Glory to Blackie. With the improvement brought about by these two pieces of equipment, Blackie's damage output might even surpass his own. After all, his Magic Weapon was currently only the equivalent of a Dark-Gold Weapon. It was still a distance away from rivaling an Epic Weapon. Moreover, Blackie was a mage class, and Blackie's grinding speed was originally faster than his. In addition, the skills Mavis's Guard granted were extremely powerful. Blackie would have a much easier time leveling up the party than he would.

"This... alright, then."

At first, Blackie hesitated. He felt that he did not possess the qualifications to wield this Epic Weapon in the least. However, looking at Shi Feng's serious attitude and trust, he nodded his head earnestly.

Although the requirement of 80 Intelligence was very high, Blackie was already Level 11. His character's Attributes massively increased. He also had a few pieces of Secret-Silver Equipment. After he added all his Attribute Points he received from leveling up into Intelligence, he just barely reached the staff's requirement, managing to equip Mavis's Guard. Right now, Mavis's Guard was a Level 11 Epic ranked staff. The staff increased numerous Attributes. There was also an additional critical Attribute that gave a 20% chance of magical attacks achieving a critical hit. It was much more powerful than Blackie's original goal.

Mavis's Guard also reduced the level requirement for equipment by 5 Levels. After Blackie equipped the Ring of Glory and the previously obtained Level 15 mage-class Mysterious-Iron Equipment and Bronze Equipment, he was completely born anew. He now gave others a faint oppressive feeling.

"This isn't real, right? My Intelligence has reached 186 points!" Blackie exclaimed, looking at his Attribute Panel.

Compared to before, the 186 Intelligence was more than double what he had before, not to mention the increase in his magic damage. His overall Attributes had exceeded even the currently most powerful mage-class by at least twofold. He could possibly one-shot a properly-geared Level 10 MT.