141-160

Chapter 141 - you're Ye Feng?

The sudden burst of power coming from Shi Feng's doppelganger alarmed the players who were previously behaving indifferently.

A vast sea of thunder and flames erupted from the doppelganger's Thunder Flame Explosion. The players present could feel an oppressive feeling that was even more powerful than that of the Shadow Leopard King.

As for the ones who were in direct confrontation with the doppelganger's Thunder Flame Explosion...

"No!"

A few players immediately cried out in fear when confronted with the approaching fire and thunder. They all turned around and fled immediately.

However, Thunder Flame Explosion had an effective radius of five yards. Moreover, the skill descended on the players extremely quickly, and they had no time to run out of the area at all. They were only able to watch helplessly as the power of the skill consumed them.

The players who possessed lifesaving skills immediately activated them. Assassins used Wind Steps; Swordsmen used Parry; Berserkers used Block. As for those who had their lifesaving skills on cooldown, all of them were swallowed by the thunder and fire.

Without lifesaving skills, those with already low HP immediately died. In the end, four members of Martial Union died from the doppelganger's Thunder Flame Explosion, while the remaining survivors all heaved a sigh of relief.

"Humph! Brat, you're dead now for sure, so just accept your fate!" The Level 9 Berserker, Five Rats, glared at Shi Feng's doppelganger, smiling contemptuously. He abruptly brandished his greatsword, casting Cleave on the doppelganger.

The other survivors also used their explosively powerful skills, launching their attacks towards Shi Feng's doppelganger.

Shi Feng's doppelganger suddenly smiled. The doppelganger did not attempt to defend against any of the attacks. Instead, it used Earth Splitter, slashing its sword towards the players from Martial Union.

Witnessing Shi Feng's ludicrous actions, the players from Martial Union were all dumbfounded. Did he want them to perish together with him?

The might of the Earth Splitter was extremely great, and the attacking players were all caught by surprise. In the blink of an eye, two low HP players were killed by the doppelganger's sword, with three having their HP reduced to a critical level. Only Ironsword Lion and Five Rats still had over half of their HP.

However, Shi Feng's doppelganger was similarly struck by everyone's skills, and its HP continuously fell. Within the blink of an eye, its HP was close to reaching zero.

"You're truly a lunatic. However, your equipment, I'll gladly receive."

Greed flashed across Five Rats' eyes as he looked at Shi Feng's dark black equipment. This mysterious Swordsman had taken the initiative to attack them, even managing to cull quite a lot of their numbers, so he had definitely become a Red Player, a huge one at that. If he were to die, he might even drop every single piece of equipment on his person. Moreover, both Swordsmen and Berserkers wore plate armor. Also, very little equipment at this stage of the game had class limitations. So, there was a possibility that Five Rats would be able to use some of the equipment that dropped.

Ironsword Lion also heaved a sigh of relief. The mysterious Swordsman before him was just too powerful. If not for so many players surrounding the mysterious Swordsman, Ironsword Lion would have very quickly been killed. However, for reasons unknown, Ironsword Lion had felt a sense of familiarity when he crossed swords with the mysterious Swordsman. Yet, he was unable to figure out why.