21-40

Chapter 21 - crouching tiger, hidden dragon

Being said in such a way by Wordless Summer, Lonely Snow did not give any rebuttals. He only lowered his head and left, chasing after Shi Feng.

Waving Slowly squinted his eyes. When he thought about Shi Feng equipped in a body of trash equipment, he could not understand what methods Shi Feng had used to cause Lonely Snow to follow him. Lonely Snow had even given up on the clearing Deathly Forest.

"Boss, let's ignore that foolish Lonely Snow. At worst, we'll start looking for people again. There are plenty of Level 2 players now," Battle To The End said in disdain as he watched Lonely Snow.

Waving Slowly nodded his head. Lonely Snow's leaving did not cause any loss to their party. As for Shi Feng creating a party to dive into the Deathly Forest, not to mention clearing the Dungeon, nobody would go in with a Level 1 player.

In front of the Deathly Forest's entrance, Shi Feng and Blackie continuously shouted to recruit people.

"Open party for Deathly Forest, no rigid requirements, OK as long as you're a veteran gamer. 2 waiting for 4." Shi Feng shouted.

When everyone heard of it, many Level 2 players had run over. It was because Shi Feng's requirements were very low. Many small parties would choose people based on equipment quality; they needed a few pieces of Common Equipment to pass. However, who would have that many pieces of Common Equipment in the early periods of the game?

"Party me, party me! I'm already a Level 2 Cleric."

"Party me! I'm a Level 2 Shield Warrior. I also have a piece of Level 1 Common Plate Armor Armguard."

In just a moment, Shi Feng had invited 4 people.

These 4 people were quite happy originally. There were over ten people currently present, but only they were chosen. However, after they saw the party leader, Shi Feng's level, they left the party in rage one after another.

"Fuck, it's just a noob coming to die in the Deathly Forest at Level 1. If you want to enter the Dungeon, enter it by yourself. I won't accompany you."

"No wonder there are no requirements for the party. Want us to give you a ride? Not a chance."

The 4 people were extremely enraged, and the voices they made were practically roars; every player at the Deathly Forest could hear it.

"Hehe, even a Level 1 player dares boast about entering the Deathly Forest. He just wants to tag along for experience and equipment. Lucky for me I didn't go over."

"There are all sorts of birds in a large forest. Who would be foolish enough to enter the Dungeon with a Level 1 noob? Isn't that just looking to be abused?"

One after another, the Level 2 players laughed at Shi Feng for overestimating himself and for his foolishness.

"Get lost if you don't wish to party up. We're not begging you all to come." Blackie became enraged after listening to them. Shi Feng's techniques had long since convinced him, yet these people were calling Shi Feng a noob. Can a noob kill a Level 2 Rare Elite when he was Level 2? Can a noob kill a Level 5 Chieftain when he was Level 0? These people were just a group of snobs and idiots.

"Crap, my knowledge has been widened. A Level 1 noob party can be awesome. I really want to see how you two gather a full party." The Cleric that just left the party said with a cold smile.

At this moment, Lonely Snow ran over. When he saw Shi Feng, he hurriedly said, "Brother Expert, give me an invite. I want to enter the Deathly Forest together with you guys. I have 2 pieces of Common Plate Armor Equipment on me, Defense is 24."