101-120

Chapter 101 - entering hell once more

Ridiculed by Zhao Yueru in such a way, the expressions on Shi Feng's party members turned dark. Even if Blackie loved beautiful women, he was still unable to overlook such an action. How could a great beauty like her have such a poisonous mouth? Although Blackie wanted to refute her, his words were unable to leave his mouth.

The Dark Moon Graveyard was just too hard. Even if they believed in Shi Feng's strengths and techniques, when faced with so many Elites and Special Elites, who could guarantee that they'd be able to pass through?

"What? Nothing to say?" Zhao Yueru asked coldly when Shi Feng had remained silent as if he were in deep thought.

The members of Ouroboros were also looking at Shi Feng with disdain. They were already feeling despair towards the Dark Moon Graveyard, and even Gentle Snow felt helpless. So, what could a Beta Tester, with only some slightly good techniques, do?

"You're just a Beta Tester. Who doesn't know how to talk big? If you have the ability, then you take command and kill all of those monsters. If you don't, stop spouting bullshit."

"Humph! Just a bunch of independent players foolishly making second-guesses after we can't get through."

The members of Ouroboros all had their own arrogance. They all supported Zhao Yueru, one after another. They hurtled all sorts of ridicule towards Shi Feng, venting the despair in their hearts.

"What did guys you say?"

"If it weren't for Brother Feng, would you still be alive right now?"

Shi Feng's party members could no longer stand by idly and watch. Every one of them revealed expressions of anger, intentions of starting a fight surfacing.

If it weren't for Shi Feng's warning, both of the team's MTs would have died. Without the MTs to act as meat-shields, the players behind would have definitely died, and it would be lucky if even a few survived.

Just as both sides were about to start a dispute, a deep muffled voice came from the team, disrupting everyone's argument. Every one of the team members was dumbstruck, thinking they had misheard.

"After observing the surrounding area and those monsters, I've thought of a way to get through the fog. I wonder if Miss Snow would be willing to let me take command?" Shi Feng faintly smiled as he looked at Gentle Snow. Regarding the ridicules of Zhao Yueru and the others, Shi Feng did not mind them in the slightest. That was because everything was going according to his plan. From the moment Zhao Yueru started mocking him, his goals had already been achieved. If Zhao Yueru and the others did not react the way they did, how would he be able to seize the opportunity to take the initiative?

"If you can lead everyone across the fog, it won't be a problem to pass leadership to you."

Gentle Snow's iceberg-like expression faintly changed. Being able to get through the fog was a good thing. She was also not a petty person. It was just that, for some reason, when she looked at Shi Feng's smile, she had a faint feeling of disharmony as if all of this was within Shi Feng's grasp.

"Snow, I was only joking. How could you give this bastard leadership over the team?" Zhao Yueru panicked. Ouroboros' First Vice-Leader was actually being commanded by an outsider. Wouldn't that make them the laughingstock of the other first-rate Guilds? They would call out Ouroboros for their inability.

"If you have any other methods to pass through, I won't really mind," Shi Feng shrugged, spreading his hands to signify that he did not care.

Zhao Yueru wanted to dissuade Gentle Snow. She had only been speaking out of anger before. If Shi Feng had really become the team's leader, then wouldn't an upheaval occur within the team? Who would be willing to submit to an independent player? Even if Shi Feng's techniques were quite good, there were still heaps of such personnel within the Guild.