81-100

Chapter 81 - Equipment improvement 

Shi Feng was shocked after reading the System Notification.

Blackbeard's Favorability of him rose to 1000 points, reaching the level of Revered.

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to achieve Revered Favorability with an NPC. Rewarding 1 Mysterious-Iron Treasure Chest.

"Luck really can't be stopped once it comes. I wonder what items will come out?" Shi Feng impatiently opened the refined Mysterious-Iron Treasure Chest.

Inside the Treasure Chest, there was a piece of equipment and an Ornament.

[Dark Pursuer's Cape](Secret-Silver Rank)

Equipment Requirement: Agility 70

Defense +20

Strength +4, Agility +8, Endurance +4

Movement Speed +2

Evasion +6

Additional Ability: Silent Steps: Allows the user to arrive at the target's back silently. Maximum range of 40 yards.

Cooldown: 3 minutes.

[Interpreter's Pendant] (Mysterious-Iron Rank)

Level 7

Equipment Requirement: Intelligence 30

Intelligence +6, Endurance +2

Magic Damage increased by 5%.

In the current times, these two pieces of equipment could be considered extremely rare. It was especially true for the Dark Pursuer's Cape. The Cape was well suited for Weapons Specialists, and it would definitely increase their strength when equipped. Meanwhile, Silent Steps was an ability similar to the Instantaneous Movement of Mages and Shadow Steps of Assassins. It was Equipment meant for PK[1].

The Interpreter's Pendant was even more of a top-tier Ornament. Just based on the 5% increase in Magic Damage alone, Mages could continue wearing the pendant until Level 20 without falling behind in the slightest.

"Let's give this Ornament to Blackie." After some thought, Shi Feng deemed that Blackie was most reliable person right now, and he was also a Mage. As for the Cape, he was currently unable to equip it. Its requirement of 70 Agility was just too high. At the very least, Shi Feng needed to be Level 10 before he could equip it.

Looking at the equipment, Shi Feng suddenly recalled that he was already Level 5. Just by relying on the Abyssal Blade's Attributes, in addition to adding his 6 Free Attribute Points into Strength, he was now able to equip the Silvermoon Set Equipment.

Just at Level 5, Shi Feng was able to equip the best Set Equipment for Swordsman under Level 10. His overall Attributes were literally without rival, and the Quests he would do later on would become much easier.

Hence, Shi Feng added all his Free Attribute Points into Strength and equipped the five Silvermoon Set pieces. Also, now that Shi Feng was Level 5, the Swordsman's Dual-Wielding Talent had activated. Shi Feng was now able to wield two One-handed Swords. Shi Feng then took out the Secret-Silver ranked Crimson Blade, equipping it on his Sub-arm.

After completely equipping himself, Shi Feng was shocked when he took a look at his own Attributes. There were very, very few players with Attributes like his in all of God's Domain.

Not to mention the Set Effects on the Silvermoon Set Equipment...

Effect 1: Attack Power +15, Defense +30.

Effect 2: HP increased by 10%, Life Shield (Tier 2): After activating, creates a Life Shield that absorbs 60% of the damage received, with 500 maximum damage absorbed.