1541-1560

Chapter 1541 - Mysterious Zero Wing

"Uncle Yuan, what happened? Is it so urgent that there isn't any time for me to have a spar?" Purple Jade asked as she looked at Yuan Tiexin curiously. They had agreed that she would have a few sparring matches with Zero Wing's experts. Yet, now, after speaking a few words with Shi Feng, they were already taking their leave. This situation truly confused her.

She knew full well that the capture of an Orc city was not under Yuan Tiexin's management. He had simply said those words to Shi Feng as an excuse to leave.

"The Guild Leader has just messaged me that I need to return to handle something. As for sparring with Zero Wing's experts, you can do that inside the simulation training system. Moreover, Zero Wing has just obtained another ten black cards. With this, Zero Wing's main members will definitely log into the training system more frequently. You can spar with them at any time," Yuan Tiexin replied, smiling.

"A direct order from the Guild Leader? What happened?" Purple Jade was slightly surprised upon hearing this.

The Guild Leader of the Secret Pavilion rarely ever commanded a specific person directly. Generally, he would leave the selection of personnel to the Vice Guild Leaders to deal with. Only for extremely important matters would he personally assign someone to handle them.

"Our men have discovered a treasure land. This location is much more precious than a single Orc city. The Guild Leader wants us to claim it as quickly as possible to avoid losing it to other Guilds. Moreover, I'm not the only one the Guild Leader has given this command. Several other Elders of the Guild are being mobilized as well. As a precaution, we should start making preparations early. As soon as God's Domain's system update completes, we'll immediately lead our forces over to that place," Yuan Tiexin said, a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Even the Guild's Elders need to go?" Purple Jade was even more surprised to hear this.

Since the Secret Pavilion had entered God's Domain, this was the first time an operation had warranted the mobilization of multiple Elders and a large portion of the upper echelon.

...

Meanwhile, inside the lobby, when Fang Tianji saw Yuan Tiexin's group leaving, he could not help but sigh ruefully.

Although the White Tiger Dojo was famous, the partners it was able to find were only first-rate Guilds. Super-first-rate Guilds and Super Guilds paid no attention whatsoever to the White Tiger Dojo's request for partnership.

Yet, now, the Secret Pavilion, a transcendental existence that the White Tiger Dojo currently could not even hope to have dealings with, had actually sent one of its Elders to visit Zero Wing.

At the same time, Fang Tianji also felt that this was a good opportunity.

Previously, Zero Wing was already the number one Guild of Star-Moon Kingdom. Now, he had even discovered that Zero Wing possessed a close relationship with a transcendental existence like the Secret Pavilion. If he could rope Zero Wing to their ship, he would definitely elevate his and Jiang Tianyuan's positions in the White Tiger Dojo.

After all, the White Tiger Dojo was currently placing considerable importance on God's Domain, so much so that it had started paying more attention to the game than to nurturing fighters for fighting competitions. Otherwise, it wouldn't have suddenly started a mass-expansion towards even second- and third-tier cities.

"Mister Fang, Head Instructor Shi is currently waiting in Reception Room One. Please follow me," Liang Jing said in a somewhat awkward tone as she looked at Fang Tianji, who was currently pondering in silence.