1721-1740

Chapter 1721 - Upgraded Sacred Sword

After Shi Feng opened Killing Ray's Attribute Panel and read it, he could not help but gasp.

...

[Killing Ray] (One-handed Sword, Sacred Sword, Epic Rank)

Level 30 - Level 120

Equipment Requirement: Strength 1,200, Agility 1,000

Attributes adjust according to user's level.

Attack Power +2,440 (Level 65)

Strength +173, Agility +165, Endurance +162

Attack Speed +25

Ignore 30% of the target's Defense.

When equipped:

Strength increased by 20%, Agility increased by 15%, and Attack Speed increased by 10%

Ignore Levels +20

All Sword Skills +3 Levels

All item level requirements reduced by 5 Levels.

Attacks have a 40% chance to trigger the Lightning effect, increasing initial Attack Speed to 50% of the maximum and damage by 260%.

Additional Skill 1-

Summon Lightning: Summons lightning to deal 600% lightning damage to enemies within a range of 20 yards and inflict the Numb effect for 5 seconds. Afterward, attack range increased by 20 yards for 30 seconds.

Cooldown: 5 minutes

Additional Skill 2-

Thunder God's Descent: Become immune to all Control Skills. Movement Speed and Attack Speed increased by 150%, damage increased by 50%, and all damage received decreased by 60% for 30 seconds.

Cooldown: 1 hour

Additional Skill 3-

Lightning Slash: Imbue the Power of Lightning on the body of the sword, increasing Strength by 330% and Attack Speed by 100% to execute a frontal attack that covers an area of 3*80 yards.

Cooldown: 15 minutes

A Sacred Sword created by the Godsmith Arnold using a piece of mysterious sword fragment. Killing Ray is one of the 36 Famed Swords of God's Domain, ranking 20th. It was once a sword used by the Thunder Emperor Kaiser. Allows the wielder to have the speed of lightning. When fighting against Dark Creatures, damage increased by 100%. Can be evolved. Cannot be destroyed.

...

For a moment, Shi Feng even suspected that his eyes were playing tricks on him.

Not only had Killing Ray's Equipment Requirement increased by a significant margin, but even its Attack Power had risen drastically. At Level 65, its Attack Power already exceeded 2,400—close to rivaling the Attack Power of an Epic two-handed weapon of the same level.

Originally, Killing Ray was already a top-tier Epic Weapon. After being upgraded by the Limit Gemstone, its Basic Attributes had improved by 20%. Even the other effects were 5% better.

The weapon's Skills had also been strengthened to a certain degree, and there was even the addition of a new Skill, Lightning Slash.

Although Lightning Slash did not deal a lot of damage, the increase in Strength it provided was crucial to expert players because higher Strength allowed players to suppress their opponent and create gaps to land a fatal blow.

With my current Attack Power, I can most likely break through even a Tier 2 MT's Defense. Shi Feng was startled as he looked at his own statistics.