BNHA Part 47

--Clyde--

After a handing the last criminal to the police,we head off to a location where we can talk.

Fat Gum:His quirk powered up,huh? Power boosting drugs are banned in Japan. It didn't last long,so it's probably a black market version,ones from the US last at least an hour. | Kirishima:Wow,you know a lot about this! | Fat Gum:Yeah,I used to work as a cop to catch drug smugglers back in the day.

Police Officer:*running to us* Fat! I got some info about that gun they had! (stops in front of us as he pulls up a plastic bag with metallic fragments inside it) It got smashed up from the chaos,but it definitely wasn't a normal weapon. I'll keep investigating and see what else I can find. | Fat Gum:Interesting. Thanks for letting me know!

Kirishima:So,uh,Suneater,how you holding up? | Amajiki:*pulls his hood down* Awful... | Kirishima:To take your quirk like that,it's a total nightmare for a hero... | Amajiki:That's not all. You protected me back there,which is like Mirio. How do you shine so brightly,like the sun? | Clyde:You're the same,friend. We wouldn't be here if you hadn't gotten us into a work study. | Amajiki:There you two go again,so much positivity...

Fat Gum:We'll stop by the agency then head to the hospital so you two can get checked up,there's a couple of things I wanna look into as well. | Amajiki:Ok. | Kirishima:Yes sir! | Clyde:Got it.

--Aeden--

Woke up,showered,ate bekfas and brushed my teeth. After that,I wore my school uniform and wait for Asui and Uraraka. I see them exiting the elevator with their uniforms on,so we grouped up and left the main entrance,to which we see Midoriya talking to Kirishima and Clyde.

Uraraka:Oh! Good morning guys! You going in today? | Midoriya:*nods* Yeah! | Tsu:Cool,so are we! That's kinda weird!

So,we all start walking together to our agencies. At one point,some passing heroes grabbed out attentions.

Hero:Hey! Us too! Wanna walk to the station together? | Uraraka: *surprised gasp,then composes herself* Oh,um,please! If you don't mind...! | Midoriya:We appreciate it!

Kirishima:What's with all the heroes? | Aeden:They must've heard of our efforts during the work studies. | Clyde:Indeed.

After that,the heroes joined our walk to the train station,and I noticed that we were going the same direction.

Aeden:Wait,we're all going the same way? Kirishima,Clyde,I thought you two work at Kansai? | Kirishima:Usually yeah,but I guess we're eating someplace different today. | Aeden:Hm,that's weird. Us too.

Everyone's going at the same train and the same station as well.

Midoriya:This is kinda weird.

Going at the same direction,even at the same corner.

Mirio?:Heyo!

The Big Three are all here?

They lead us inside the building and see Draco talking some to some heroes,even Mr. Aizawa is here with Gran Torino.

That's the BMI Hero: Fat Gum. Kirishima and Clyde's work study. Let's see,that's Rock Lock,Kesagiriman,Mr. Brave,plus some big shot pros and minor local heroes. I wonder what's going on.

Hado:*runs toward Draco* Hey,what's the scoop! What's going on! Talk to me,Draco! (she wraps her arms around Draco,to which he retaliated by gently putting her arms down and putting his hands on her shoulders) I mean I know you said that there's a meeting,but what's it about??? | Draco:Patience is a virtue,Nejire.