Chapter 4

All night, even while I was recording, I was thinking about that girl. (F/n) was actually kind of pretty, well really pretty. I know it's weird to say that right when I had first met her, but I couldn't help it.

I would go to (store name) tomorrow and see what else her skills could do. I wondered if all she did was draw or if she painted too. I would like to learn to draw or paint. It'd be pretty neat.

I looked the drawing of the butterfly over. It was a monarch butterfly, sitting on a flower. It looked elegant.

I went and got a notebook and tried to mimic the drawing, pushing hard into the paper, failing epically. How do people even draw like that? I didn't understand.

I put my drawing in the trash and put hers on the coffee table.

The next day, I pulled into the small parking lot of (store name). I saw (f/n) through the window. She was helping out an older woman.

As the woman walked out I walked in, my eyes widening. The art was amazing. (F/n) was sitting at the counter, looking at me, as I walked up to the counter.

"You're telling me you painted this whole store?" I asked, pointing my finger at her.

She almost laughed, but she just shook her head. "No I didn't paint the whole store. Just the artwork in the store. Like anything?"

"Um... all of it? It's freaking awesome."

"Thanks, I guess," she giggled. The sound of her laugh was kind of cute. That thought was out of my mind in a second as I thought of the art. "You have any other artwork? Besides in here I mean?"

"Yes, but it's at my house currently."

I pulled out a piece of paper, writing my number on it and handing it to her, "Send me some pictures of them. I'd like to see." She nodded looking at the paper.

As she was still looking at it, I saw a horror type painting of the headless horseman. I laid it on the counter, her looking back up with surprise that I had gotten it down so quickly. "I'd like to buy this please, (f/n)."

She nodded her head, asking how much I would pay for it. I got out my wallet and got out a $100 bill and laying it in front of her. The look of shock on her face told me that she would reject it in a second, so I walked outside, holding the painting under my arm.