Chapter 6

The next day, I woke up pretty early, hearing someone knocking on my apartment door. I got up, opening the door, seeing Wade and Bob. As they came in, Wade was holding a new hot sauce. He put it in my hand, "Dare you to do another hot sauce challenge. It doesn't have to be on camera, just do it now."

I shivered, looking down at the hot sauce. "Really guys? You're really gonna make me do this?" They both nodded. I couldn't say no to dare, so I went and got out a tablespoon. I poured some onto it, maybe just a little to much...

I sighed, then put the spoon in my mouth. I instantly felt hell enter my mouth. "Oh, gosh, this is worse than the other one," I coughed. My tongue was killing me. I waved it around frantically.

"Milk, I need milk," I said, hearing Bob and Wade's laughs as I got out a gallon of milk. It didn't have much in it but it'd have to do. I chugged it down.

"It still burns! I need more milk! Guys, please go get me milk! Please!" It sounded like my tongue was swollen. Sweat was dripping off my face.

"Sorry, bro. Can't understand you," they said, dying of laughter, while I was dying of fire in my mouth.

I turned my back to them, getting my phone out and punching (f/n)'s number in. She answered on the first ring, "Hello?"

Hoping she'd understand me, I said, "Hey, (f/n), I was wondering if I could borrow some milk. I drank all mine because I tried to do a hot sauce challenge again... therefore my mouth and face are burning to the depths of hell. So if you'd be so kind, can I?"

She began laughing, and I was still dying. But she understood, because she said, "Sure, Mark." When she told me her address I walked out the door, leaving Bob and Wade laughing.

I got to (f/n)'s in only a few minutes. My tongue was dying. I knocked on her door, her answering. I was waving my tongue, trying to cool it. She handed me a cup of milk as I walked in, sitting down. I drank it quickly. I needed more. "More please and thank you."

Closing the door, she walked back over to her kitchen. The kitchen and living room was connected. There was stairs leading somewhere."Why exactly did you do a hot sauce challenge?"

She handed me the cup and I took it, "My friends, Wade and Bob, dared me to, and I can't say no to a dare. So I did it and I believe I used a bit too much." I drank it quickly, feeling better. After a second, she was there handing me a dry towel. "Here," she said as I took at it. I hadn't realized I was so sweaty. I must've looked awful. I wiped my face on it, hoping it would hide my slight blush of embarrassment. "Thank you, (f/n), you're a life savor."

I pushed my glasses back up from where they were falling off. I then saw (f/n) looking at me. She had a little smile on her face, looking amused. "What?" I asked her, smiling a little bit myself. "You're just weird," she said, simply.

I pretended to be hurt and then we laughed together. I looked around a little more afterwards. I saw the Eiffel Tower painting hanging up. As I made my way towards it, I had a crazy thought.

"(F/n), you should really teach me how to draw or something."