Chapter 17

After she got her clothes, we went back to my apartment. We were going to view the comments on that octodad video. Most of them were actually pretty positive and happy. But then there was the ones where they weren't too happy.

I suddenly looked over to see (f/n) hugging her knees. She must've seen a bad comment. "They hate me, Mark."

"(F/n), they don't hate you. They're just crazy fangirls who just happen to love me. I mean, how could you not? I'm fabulous," I grinned at her, hoping to make her smile. She did, fortunately.

"Well, that is true. You are pretty gorgeous," her face became rosy. Mine most likely did too. I pecked her on the cheek, ruffling her hair with my hand. "I love you, (f/n), you know that right?"

"I know. I love you too," she laid her head on my chest, as I put my arms around her. She was so warm, and she smelled so good. She smelled like vanilla and almonds. It was as if she was a flower, her fragrance was so sweet.

Just then, her phone began to ring. She answered. I heard everything. Her ex boyfriend had swerved off the road and hit another car. He had been killed... apparently he had alcohol in his system. I encircled her with my arms again after she hung up. She didn't cry though.