Chapter 28

Our honeymoon was going to be in Hawaii. We were on a cruise going there. I couldn't wait to be where I was born again. We had our bathing suits packed, tees, shorts, etc.

(F/n) was holding onto my hand, looking up at the setting sun. I was looking at her. She was the light in my life, not the sun. I pulled her closer to me by the waist. "(F/n), I hope you'll always be happy with me. I know I'm not perfect and I can be stupid sometimes and maybe I'm clingy, I don't know I can't really tell if I am or not," I was cut off from my rambling by her lips on mine. When she pulled away she said, "What are you talking about, Mark? You're perfect."

The next day, we were getting off the boat and onto the main island. It was so cool being here with the tropical scenery and all. We got up to our honeymoon suite in the hotel, setting our luggage down. The kitchen and living room was together and the bedroom and bathroom had their own separate rooms. The bed was a gigantic heart with flower petals on it and unlit candles around it.

(F/n) looked over at me, "Yesterday, was the best day of my life. You know that right?" I smiled and blushed, hugging her tightly. "What do you say we go down to the beach? We should swim and hope no sharks will come and eat us," I told her.

We both changed into our swim suits. When I saw her in her bikini, I smiled, "You and your beautiful body," I told her, hoping I didn't sound perverted because I wasn't meaning it like that.

"I bet I can beat you to the beach, Mark," she challenged me. I stood up to the challenge, "Oh yeah? We'll go on the count of 3. 1--"

"2,3!" She yelled, running out of the room. I followed her, laughing and trying to get past her but she was really fast. She got to the beach before me and I felt myself "die". I'm weak. I got to the beach, falling on my knees, "I just got beat by my wife." She began to laugh. She helped me back up and I smiled at her. We walked to the water together, getting into the water.