Chapter 18

After about a week it was almost Christmas, (f/n) wanted me to go with her to her grandma's. I liked the idea of that. So we drove out to the airport. When we got inside, there were some fans there, and of course, they asked for autographs. I signed their notepads, took pictures with them.

When they called our flight, I took (f/n)'s hand. We walked together, getting on the plane. When we got to our seats I held onto her hand, rubbing my thumb against hers. I looked out the window, I had always loved flying, "It's so cool, I mean, you're in the sky. And people in the olden days said we couldn't fly."

She laughed nervously, squeezing my hand. She let her head rest on my shoulder. Her touch made me smile. The next time I looked over at her she was asleep.

It took a couple hours, but we finally landed. I shook her gently awake and we got off the plane, grabbing our luggage. We met up with her grandma and little sister, (s/n). As soon as I saw (s/n) I said, really loudly actually, "Oh my gosh, it's a small (f/n)!"

They both laughed. Their laughs were the exact same. It was weird. After about another hour, her grandma drove us all back to her house, which was a nice size.

Once we were all comfortably inside, (f/n)'s grandma said, "Mark, I learned some Korean. Wanna hear?" She didn't wait for an answer, "Yung tang oh ko le to ki jing."

I was silent for a second. I didn't really know how to respond. She sure was a joker. I couldn't help it and I cracked up. "Yeah that's pretty much it."

"Grandma, you're embarrassing me," (f/n) smiled in humiliation.

"Oh don't be ridiculous, (f/n). Now I don't want to be hearing about anything you two shouldn't be doing now, ya hear?"

She covered her face, giggling. Her grandma was hilarious. Then her little sister came up to me and asked me about how we had met. Her sister was like 14. I told her about the day in the park, then about our first date, really everything. I left out some parts of it though, if you get what I'm saying...

That night, (f/n) and I were laying in the bed of her grandma's guest bedroom. My arms were encircling her like she was my teddy bear and her head was buried into my chest. (F/n) asked me the craziest question ever, "Mark?"

"Yeah, (f/n)?"

"Why did you choose me? Out of all the 7 billion people, you choose me."

"I chose you because ever since that day at the park I found you fascinating. You didn't look at me and freak out because I was an Internet sensation. You didn't know who I was, but it was good to be able to explain to you who I was rather than saying it in a video. I got to communicate with you, and you don't know how much that means to me. Being with you, (f/n), is the best thing that's ever happened to me, besides my channel."

She nodded into my chest. I kissed her forehead, resting my head against hers. We fell asleep like that.