Chapter 16

I had been recording it the whole time, and I was going to upload the video of her playing it. She didn't want me to, but I had to, "It'll be hilarious, plus my fans need to see what you look like."

I edit it and upload it to youtube. As soon as I uploaded it I watched it, seeing I didn't edit out (f/n) and I kissing. "Oh, crap."

"What?" She asked.

"I may have... uh... accidentally forgotten to edit out the whole kissing, sweet thing..."

I saw her face begin to redden and she began to tear up. I felt extremely bad afterwards. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upload it with that in there."

She only nodded, but she seemed to be semi okay with it. I asked her if she wanted to spend the night here, and of course she said yes.

As I drove her back to her house, there was a car in the driveway. I wasn't sure who it was. Then I saw a man standing at her door. We both got out. I realized (f/n)'s ex boyfriend.

My anger started flaring up at the sight of him. He didn't deserve to even be near (f/n). Not after what he did to her.

He walked towards (f/n). I stood next to her. "You little--" he began saying but I stepped forward, swinging my arm into his face, "I wouldn't say that next word if I were you."

He held onto his face, his lip beginning to bleed. "So, you guys are together huh? I saw your stupid video 'Markiplier'," he spat, "I don't appreciate you slobbering your mouth all over my girlfriend."

"I am not your girlfriend! I am with Mark!" She said. Her eyes were surprisingly full of hatred.

(Bf/n) raised his fist and swung, but I was quick enough to catch it before it hit me. I twisted it, making him feel pain. I raised my foot and pushed him down with it on the concrete. I grabbed the arm I twisted then dragged him up and over to his car. I got him into it and closed the door. I heard him shriek in pain and I turned to see his foot hanging out.

I felt triumph run through me. Good, he deserves the pain. He got his foot inside and drove away. I stood next to (f/n) watching him go.