Chapter 15

I had woken up about an hour and was peeking into (f/n)'s room to see if she was awake. She was just beginning to wake up so I walked in and said, "Hello, sleepyhead."

I smiled at her. Last night I had put her back in her clothes so she wouldn't feel awkward if I came in and saw her. She looked up at me, wondering, "Did we really do that last night?"

"Yeah, I really got to taste the rainbow," I grinned, hoping to make her laugh. Since she was all painted up, her body was the rainbow. She stood up, punching me playfully on the arm. "You're making it less romantic."

She told me she needed to take a shower, so I went downstairs, making breakfast. I put some toast in the toaster, remembering the "I Am Bread" game that made me so mad. I shuddered. Then I began to scramble some eggs.

When she came down the stairs, she was completely clean. She was wearing the shirt I gave her with the M and Warfstache. I smiled, holding a plate out to her.

While we ate, I offered to take her to my apartment to play games, "I could teach you."

She accepted, which made me happy. I lead her out to my van and let her in. When I got in I began to drive to my apartment complex. We got out, me leading her to my apartment. I unlocked it and motioned for her to go in.

She looked around, somewhat in awe. She stared at my staircase. Everyone thought it was cool.

"This way, my lady," I told her, showing her my recording room, "What game would you want to play?"

"What about Octodad? I'd like to learn to play it."

I shivered. That game made me so mad, "Okay, (f/n), I'll teach you, you just better hope I don't get angry."

"Mark, it's adorable when you get angry at a game...and funny," she told me, giggling. I felt myself blush slightly. God, I loved her. I sat down at my desktop, patting my leg for her to sit on it. As she did, I pulled octodad up. I showed her how to control his legs and arms, then she took over.

We both said what octodad was doing. When she got to soda city, that's when she started getting mad. "Get up there! Just move you leg! Jesus," she was yelling, which was adorable so it made me laugh. "Goooooo! Oh my gosh, I don't know you played this, Mark, it makes me want to punch a hole through the computer."

"Here, let me help you," I tried to help get to the top but he fell down, making me grunt in anger. Ugh, this game made me so mad. I sat against the back of the chair. We both began to laugh after a second, though and (f/n) sat back beside me. "Think of the kittens, Mark," she said, smiling, her eyes like stars.

"(f/n), kittens don't calm me down anymore. You do," I whispered to her, looking her in the eye. I couldn't take it and I leaned, kissing her warm lips. After a second I pulled back, my face close to hers and my fingers on her cheek, "You're just so beautiful, (f/n)."