Chapter 10

I had fell asleep while drawing. I was having a dream.

I was holding (f/n)'s hand in mine, her touch so soft. We were sitting on a beach towel, and I was leaning in to kiss her sweet lips. Our lips connected. I had smiled when our lips moved together. It was as if our lips were a machine that constantly came together. I couldn't explain it. I had pulled back and she had smiled up at me. I stood up as I heard a song playing, asking her to dance. She accepted, and we danced slowly, under the light of a thousand stars.

That's when I woke up. That dreamed seemed so real. That would actually seem pretty romantic. If I ever went on a date with her that I could prepare for with time, I would do that.

I smiled to myself. I hoped that day would happen. I hoped that I could just kiss her once at least, even if nothing happened.

I had decided to go to (f/n)'s house. I needed to tell her how I felt. I couldn't keep it held up any longer. I saw the drawing I was attempting to do. I it picked up, putting it on the shelf.

Hopefully (f/n) would like to have me as company. I wouldn't want to intrude on her or anything. But either way, I couldn't wait to see that beautiful face again.