Chapter 7

She had a look of confusion on her face. But then it looked like she just understood, so she said, "Okay. Come sit here."

I did what she said, watching as she got something to draw on. She sat next to me, grabbing a pencil from off the coffee table. She took the pencil in her hand and began to draw. She was drawing the outline of a person, explaining her every move.

"Wanna try?" She asked, seeming encouraging. I was nervous to draw, because I wasn't the best at it, and especially in front of her it made me nervous. I nodded.

I took the pencil and sketchbook and laid it on my leg as a table. I was pressing kind of hard on the paper as I tried to mimic the drawing. She pulled lightly up on my hand, "Don't press so hard, you might need to erase somewhere."

My cheeks began to redden. Her touch was so gentle and sweet. She guided my hand along as I began to create an image. It made me smile.

"This is really cool, drawing and all. Hey, (f/n), you should draw me!" I suggested.

"I don't know, Mark."

"Oh, please please please!"

She sighed and took the drawing pad, turning it to the next page. I squealed like a little girl and laid down on the ground, one hand on my hip and the other one holding up my head. I was in front of the Eiffel Tower painting, so I decided to say, "Paint me like one of your French girls," in my sexiest french accent. I knew it was actually "draw me..." but since she liked painting I said that.

She giggled but then looked up down at her sketchbook. After a couple minutes she said, "Done. Wanna see?" Of course I wanted to see, so I nodded a yes to her. I looked pretty sexy if I had to say so myself, "I think that actually looks better than real life me. Now my turn to draw you."

Before she could say anything I got her up and lead her to where I was, adjusting her position, that way I could draw her how I wanted. I made her look up, have one arm down and the other on the hip. "Perfect. Do not move or I'll have to exterminate you."

She laughed, making her move a tiny bit, "No! Don't move!" I gave her a serious look, but I was fixing to laugh too.

I drew her, trying to do my best, but it was awful. I looked at her, then down at the paper. Finally I had finished. It was pretty bad. It was a stick figure...

I put a grin on my face though, because it was pretty funny, "You like?"

"Yes, Mark, I love it. It looks exactly like me," she said, laughing.

We laughed together, looking into each other's eyes. That's when I knew I liked her. Maybe not love yet. But I did like her. I wish I could explain it to her.