Chapter 25

We got back to the hotel, both of us sitting on the couch. (F/n) moved closer to me, kissing me passionately. As I kissed her back, I crawled on top of her, holding her back and making my way up her shirt with my hand. She began to kiss my neck she clutched my back with one hand and played with my hair with the other.

I whispered an "I love you" in her ear. I loved the way it felt when she kissed my neck. I put a finger under her chin, raising her face back up to mine, laying my forehead against hers and smiling.

I pulled away, getting up, "Hold on a second." I walked to the bedroom, using some petals I had left over, sprinkling them on the bed. I lit some candles around the bed. After that I walked back out to her, picking her up bridal style, kissing her forehead. I carried into the bedroom, "We don't have to if you don't want to."

"You're too sweet, Mark," she responded, kissing me on the mouth with passion. I laid her on the bed, thinking she wanted to do this. I crawled on top of her, feeling those stupid sparks go everywhere again.

I bit her lip softly, trying not to hurt her. She twirled my hair with one finger, which made me go crazy. I put a hand up to her face, caressing her cheek. I pulled away and unbuttoned my tux jacket, taking it off along with my undershirt. (F/n) put her hand on my chest, rubbing down it, also making me go crazy. God, I loved her.

I tugged her shirt off, I had grabbed one of her breasts, hoping it wouldn't be awkward, but it wasn't. It just made both of us want each other even more. I kissed her shoulders. I began tearing up when I pulled her pants off. I looked at her body under the candlelight, and I forgot about what we were just doing. Her body was perfect in my eyes. I loved it.

I guess I looked like I was upset because (f/n) scooted next to me and hugged me, "What's the matter, Mark?"

"I'm just so lucky, (f/n). You're just so beautiful. I can't tell you how beautiful you are."

She gave me a pretty smile, putting a finger up to my lips, shushing me quietly. She kissed me again, her lips moving delicately.

We were completely bare now, and our bodies moved together. It was as if we were in the clouds. That's really what it felt like. We were floating. I could've never felt this feeling with anyone else. It was just impossible.

When it was over with, I held her in my arms, falling asleep.