Chapter 19

All of a sudden, I was being shaken awake. "Mark! Wake up! It's Christmas!"

I opened my eyes to see (f/n) staring at me with the biggest eyes. She had the look of a little kid. She ran out the door as soon as she saw that I woke up. I sighed and got up, following her. She was sitting on the floor beside the Christmas tree so I sat beside her. Her grandma was sitting in a big chair. (S/n) came running out the same way (f/n) did. Again, creepy. They both began passing out presents.

Her grandma opened hers excitedly, pulling out some utensils. She told (f/n) thank you. (F/n) handed me the present she got me. She didn't have to get me anything, but I was still glad she did. It kinda touched me she'd wanna get me something.

I unwrapped it, "Hey! A box!" She laughed, "Open the box silly."

As I opened the box, I saw a shirt. The shirt said on the front "Paint me like one of your French girls" and there were "paint" splatters all over it. I turned it over and saw a big green smiley face on the back like the one she painted on my shirt. The back said "taste the rainbow".

This made me smile, "Ohh thank you (f/n)! I love it! Such great memories on this shirt," I smiled, kissing we cheek. I saw a game controller under it and picked it up, looking at it, smiling wide.

I handed her the present I had gotten her. She opened it, her eyes watering when she saw the picture. It was the drawing of the game controllers. It had taken me a long time to draw that thing. It really was a pain, but I got through it. She thanked me, "No problem. I worked really hard on it, and got mad at it many times. I stayed up a lot practicing drawing so I could draw it for you."

She noticed the locket I had went out to buy underneath the drawing. I had taken the video of us I had uploaded and screens shotted us kissing and put it in the locket. She smiled, I didn't think she noticed the tears on her face as she put it around her neck and put it on.

I loved her more than the sun loved burning.