Chapter Five 🔞

🔞 Mature content 🔞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

July 2017

The others coming into the kitchen brought Namjoon out his thoughts of their first kiss. He was not letting her go this time and was determined to make their relationship work. It was different now than it was 2 years ago. His management and company were more relaxed with the boys being in relationships if it was kept quiet. They approved of Mika and neither of them had any intentions of making it public.

With Mikas parents now living back in South Korea again it wasn't unusual for Mika to be in Korea, therefore the media would hopefully not suspect they were dating, so it suited everyone.

Jin and Mika began placing the plates on the table. Yoongi sat on the other side of Namjoon.

"How are you feeling about today?" He asked
"I can't wait, I know they'll love her but she's nervous. Millie phoned me the other day to let me know Mikas anxiety has been flaring up again and she thinks they won't accept her because she isn't fully Korean." Namjoon replied watching her with Jin, "She asked me to keep an eye on her eating habits as well while she is here."
"I thought she was starting to eat again?" Yoongi asked

Mika had recently been losing a lot of weight. She was naturally slim to begin with so losing weight was not good for her. She had found herself looking at photos of herself, going over every minute detail, zooming in and comparing her body to others. She felt she was gaining too much weight and looking big in photos so she started controlling her food intake. Her anxiety creating a bigger issue surrounding it too.

"So did I but Millie says she hasn't been. Look at the cardigan she is wearing, she's clearly trying to cover up. I don't want to push her on it, she closes herself off whenever someone mentions it." Namjoon said worrying
"It isn't good." Yoongi replied noticing the giant cardigan Namjoon pointed out and how it was covering her entire body
"Nope, the eating issue aside. My parents already know all about her, they don't care if she's half Korean or not Korean at all. They know she makes me happy; they already have accepted her. I hope after today her anxiety will settle a bit, but I am going to keep a close eye on here." He said before Mika sat back next to him

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her gently, she smiled at him and kissed him back. Yoongi was pleased they were back together, and it was obvious to him and the others how solid they were this time. He was different when she was around. Happier, more relaxed. He tended to overwork himself.

Namjoon has the responsibility of the group on his shoulders as well. He was usually stressing internally over something but when Mika was around, he looked brighter. The 8 of them ate breakfast and chatted between themselves.

Namjoon kept a watch on what she ate without her noticing and thankfully she didn't. He wished she had eaten more but a small bowl of oatmeal with strawberries and some coffee was more than she would eat when this would set in so he couldn't complain too much.

Mika picked up the plates before being ordered by Jin to leave them for the younger ones to clean as she had done enough helping him serve it earlier. She laughed and sat back down, not going to fight it. Namjoon snaked an arm around her and pulled her closer to him. She turned her body slightly towards him.

"Is it ok if I have a shower?" She asked resting her hands on his leg
"Of course, you can use Tae and I's shared bathroom. I'll show you where everything is." He replied standing up and grabbing her hand

He let Taehyung know Mika would be using their shower so he wouldn't walk in on her. Taehyung nodded and said he was going to be having a gaming session with Jungkook anyway. She followed him back upstairs and into his room.