Chapter Twenty-Six 🔞

🔞 Mature content 🔞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

February 2017

Mikas hands were on Namjoons bare chest, his hands slid under her T-shirt pulling it over her head. Lips connected again, he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her hands gripping onto his thick arms, they were more muscular than before. He was more sculpted. Mika loved his body before but now he was pure muscle and it turned her on more. He walked them over to his bed and gently laid her on it, climbing on top of her.

"Is this ok?" He asked

She nodded, hands beginning to roam. She began to unbuckle his belt as they kissed, he unhooked her bra and threw it to the side and began undoing her jeans. His lips kissing her neck and moving down her bare chest. His hands played with the hem of her underwear, unsure whether to move his hand under them or not.

Mika knew what he was thinking and she softly moaned "You can do it if you want." He pulled her jeans off her legs, took his own jeans off too throwing them both to the floor, returning on top of her again. Their near naked bodies pressed against each other, only separated by their underwear.

"Is this still ok?" He asked her once more
"I will tell you if there is anything I don't want. You don't need to keep asking me." She said pulling him back down on her lips

One of his hands sliding under the material on her underwear. He could feel how wet she was already and it drove him crazy. His fingers circled her clit making her moan into his mouth. Pulling his hand out Mika whimpered slightly at the loss of contact as he pulled her underwear down.

"Joonie." She mumbled as he slid a finger inside her folds, "Feels so good."

He added another finger causing her to moan louder and he felt how tight she was, she threw her head back against the pillow. He couldn't take his eyes off her face as he thrust his fingers inside her, the palm of his hand rubbing against her clit at the same time.

"You are so beautiful Mika." He said kissing her neck

He began thrusting his fingers faster and harder, curving them to hit her sweet spot with each thrust. He felt her begin to clench around his fingers and it turned him on even more. She was moaning his name and it was the sexiest thing he had ever heard. He had never heard her moan like that before. She felt her orgasm begin to hit and it hit hard, his touch, his kisses, his breath on her skin throwing her over the edge.

Painfully aware she was in a hotel room she tried her best to keep herself from being loud, even resorting to putting one of her hands over her mouth to muffle the uncontrollable noises she was making but failed as the climax hit her. Namjoon jumped at the sudden scream of his name in his ear and the gushing that happened at the same time. Mikas body jumped too. Her hands went straight to her face, covering it.

"Oh my god!" She said, "I am so sorry!"
"Sorry for what? Hey, what's wrong? Look at me." He said seeing her covering her face, her body suddenly shutting itself and going into a ball turning away from him
"Screaming and the, erm squirting. I didn't know that would happen." She said refusing to look at him due to sheer embarrassment
"Mika that was the sexiest thing I've ever heard and seen in my life. I didn't know you could squirt." He chuckled softly pulling her into his arms
"Neither did I." She said
"Wait, so that has never happened to you before? So I am the first person to ever make you squirt?" He said feeling proud of himself

Mika took her hands away from her face to see him looking pleased with himself. She laughed and hit him in the arm. Her body uncurled itself and began relaxing into him again. He leaned down and kissed her gently.