chapter two

y / n

That man is the most scariest looking man I've ever seen. The look he gave me when he saw Jisung holding my arm. Those eyes were burning in fire. He dislike me, I know it. He's a mafia, for sure he won't like low and poor people like me.

Shaking my thoughts off, I started to walk towards the bus stop. I didn't forget to look back at them. When I did that, Jisung was waving at me. As I was about to wave back, that man, so called Jungkook, turn his son's head to the other side while he gave me a glare. I gulped down my saliva and turn my back.

I guess he doesn't like women, like everyone says.

I grasp my handbag tighter, making my knuckles white. The thought of him following me every night and hunting me down was really frightening. He's the last person that I want to be with. I'm not interested into bad boys and hiding in a house for the rest of my life, like every mafia stories.

Arriving at the bus stop, I waited with the other people. I took out my phone and saw all the voicemails, slash phone calls of my dad. My hand started shaking as I was about to let phone fall down on the solid concrete. I clicked on one of the voicemails and held my phone against my ear. I made sure that the sound was low enough, so nobody would hear it.

I waited for his voice to creep the heck out of me. Glancing at my left and right, the voice started to come out of my phone.

"Y/n, you're in big trouble. Come home, quickly-" I cut the voicemail right there. I was staring at my phone and my breathing wouldn't stop. It kept increasing.

I should've gone home instead of wasting my time there. Jisung, why did you had to come late? I shouldn't hate on a lost and lonely teen. It's not his fault. I should've left him with Chungha.

"Excuse me, miss?" I look up to see the bus driver, with a concerned expression. He gave me a gentle smile as he gestures to come inside.

"Thank you, I was thinking.. yeah thinking," I mumbled. The bus driver nodded, starting the bus.

I quickly made my way in the back of the bus because nobody was there and it was night. It was the perfect time to listen at my voicemails.

They were so creepy and disgusting, that I couldn't believe myself that it was my own dad. I should stop listening to those voicemails.

I then my phone in my bag and zipped it, before turning my head and leaning against the window to see the pretty night view. I hate the daylight, everyone can see me and my ugly scar. The nightlight was better, nobody would even see me. My face can be hidden under a cap.

It's not like someone is bullying me or insulting me. Yeah there is, I forgot. My dad and.. my older sister, Yoona.

I hate them both, I wish I could kill them.

I just want to pull my hair and cry my heart out. Without knowing a year slipped from the corner of my eye, I didn't care if I cried right here and someone noticing it.

The bus took his stop. I really didn't want to leave, but I have too. This is my fate. Taking my bag, throwing I over my shoulder, I went to the front to get off the bus. Once I went outside, the bus driver stopped me.

"Everything will change. You've already met your soulmate," The bus driver said with a huge smile. I scrunch my nose, not believing word he just said.

"How come? I barely know anyone..."

"Trust me on this. Have a great night, miss," He ended, closing the bus's door. I couldn't utter any words, I was trying to stop the bus by running after it. I'm so stupid to run after a bus!