7.Emerald

{ CHAPTER SEVEN }

'' Marcia! you said you were taking me to the club! '' I yelled

'' Yes, I did bring you to one! '' she replied and I looked at her with disbelief in my eyes.

'' A strip club! REALLY! '' I started as I watched the dark lights in the room shine.

'' Oh! come on Virgin jane loosen up a bit,'' she said as I took a glaze around the room.

The area was quite huge, there were Dark black round tables in the room and many men sitting on them with a glass of beer and some had whiskey. The room smelled of sweat and alcohol, Many girls were on the poles, Men were usually the ones at the bar but this was quite opposite... The men were serving and there were ladies at the bar making drinks.

Marcia pulled me to the bar and soon a young girl in her twenties arrived in front of us with her boobs perched as the thin material covered a little bit of her decency. She had blue eyes and brown hair, the bikini she wore pushed up her boobs which made them look like they were all in your face.

'' Hi, Marcia. '' The girl sweetly said as she looked at me

'' She is your Amica? ''

'' Si, she is the virgin mother mary'' Marcia said and I slapped her arm.

'' I want a lap dance, Grace. '' Marcia said and I watched the brunette give her a nod.

The girl, grace looked across the room and signalled a man who came towards us and Marica was the first one to place a kiss on his cheeks.

'' Hey there gorgeous, I missed this banging body'' The man who was half-naked with only shorts covering his area spoke.

''You're a liar Juan, I saw you last time with Suzzy. '' Marcia said as I looked at her with wide eyes.

'' But you're the only one that does it better, you know that right,'' he said

'' Don't fuck with me Juan, you men only want pussy''. Marcia replied back

'' I'm sorry baby, But money is money '' He replied to her in his thick Australian accent.

Marcia signed and kissed him on his lips, as the man happily obliged and put his tongue in her's. His hands shameless went to grab her boob and Marcia moaned at his actions. She clutched his hair as they both heavily made out.

'' They are something, aren't they? '' Grace said as I tore my eyes away from the view.

'' Yeah. It looks like a rabbit is kissing a camel right now. '' I honestly replied and grace laughed out loudly clutching her stomach in vein.

'' Oh, you are got to be something,'' she told me as I looked at her and a questioned arose in my mind.

'' Suzzy comes here as well? '' I asked grace and she smirked.

''Of course, she does, there is a whole tiff between both of them. '' She said as I looked at her with a deer caught in headlights. She seemed to understand my thoughts and motioned for me to look at Juan.

'' They both want the same man.'' She finally declared the moment she said that I fell off my seat and my ass hit the floor.

'' Oh my god! Are you okay?'' Grace said as I picked myself up and looked at Marcia, Damn she didn't even glance at me.

'' What! '' I whisper-yelled and grace smirked.

'' Yes! But I don't think it's anything serious. '' Grace later on added.