15. Get Out

'' Are you infected? What makes you assume that I will oblige to kiss a man like you '' I asked him and scoffed.

'' For the fact that you never had your first kiss makes me want to change that.'' He replied and drank from his bottle. took a glance down at my food which I haven't even touched yet.

'' How can you be the judge of that? '' I asked him crossing my arms, but men will always be men. His stare went straight to my now slightly elevated breast.

'' I have my ways.'' He replied smirking,

'' What are you some undercover FBI agent? '' I asked him again curiously eyeing him, He chuckled and then scoffed at me he took a glance down at my food which I haven't even touched yet.

He wasn't pleased with this, instead, he got up from his seat and dragged his stool and placed it near me and took his seat there. He picked up my plastic fork which was still packed in a plastic wrap, he tore it open with his teeth and removed the fork, pulling it out he placed it in the now open box and pierced the chicken piece that was dripping with sauce and brought it close to my lips.

'' I didn't poison it.'' He told me while he took the meat closer to my lips.

At that moment I looked deep into his eyes I wasn't exactly sure why he was here and what he wanted to do with me. But him acting so kind and gentle with me is honestly a big shock, is this the same man who disrespected me for my race and culture? Is he the same man that I slapped? Is he the same man who met me near the alley looking all dark and dusky? Is he the same man that I danced with? The same man who struck my bottom? No matter how much I tried to forget these questions, whatever he did remind me of them.

'' I will tell you everything.'' He said and that seemed to convince me as I opened my mouth and welcomed the food in my stomach.

'' I can eat by myself you know,'' I told him as he was about to pick up a piece for me. But he simply ignored me. When I tried to take the fork from his hand he jerked back and said.

'' Don't ''. weirdo

It was chilly barbeque chicken, fries and rice, It was heavenly delicious and so was the smell of the food which made my mouth water. The steam still seeped outside the box as I noticed how hot the food must be and how long was it kept there untouched until he decided to feed me. I watched his movements the way his muscles flexed and how his eye's followed lead to all his actions. I was so lost in thought I didn't even notice when all the food from the box was complete and he was still looking at me starring deep into my eyes.

It was a magical feeling, the air around us turned cold and frozen he slowly leaned in and I noticed his fingertips pick up a tissue paper and wipe the barbeque sauce on the side of my lips. His small gesture made my heart warm, what's going on with me? He leaned back and pulled out his phone.

'' Who are you? ' I said as he picked up his gaze and set his phone down.

'' Nicholas Celso '' He replied looking back at me focusing

'' What are you doing here in my house? ''

'' I came for dinner '' He said nonchalantly.

'' Uninvited? '' I said unimpressed while he took a deep breath

'' Would you have dinner with me if I asked you too? '' He questioned me while I bit my lip he kind of had a point there but still, he can't just invade my personal space like that.

'' Why are you after me? '' I challenged him and he smirked.

He got up from his seat as he walked towards me in a steady predatory way, his eyes mocked me in the most clever way possible. His long strides took much of time as I now noticed that his face was exactly levelled near mine I could see every scar and the roughness of his face. Even though I didn't feel the touch of his skin on mine I could mentally feel how that would feel. He placed his cold fingertips on my cheek and traced it down to my chin.

'' Because my dear emerald, you have captured my heart in the most ridiculous way possible. The moment you entered that meeting room and left me stuck with nothing but the sound of your voice and touch of your palm which you so gracefully slapped me with. I watched you like a shadow your mere presence made the beast inside me rest at peace. Your honey looking skin made me crave every single part of you. '' He said as he placed a soft kiss on my cheek I closed my eyes relishing this new feeling in my body.

'' Nicholas, Please step back,'' I told him and he immediately pulled back as if I was a virus.

'' You disrespected me and my culture--''

'' Past experiences made me too. '' He answered and I looked at him bewildered.

'' That doesn't mean that you will behave so disrespectfully towards others! '' I raised my voice at him, this action of mine did not please him as well.

'' What did I tell you about that voice! '' He yelled anger overtook his thoughts, My inner sentient told me that I should retain my jaws shut and not provoke this ticking time explosive. But my confidence told me otherwise.

'' What are you going to do huh? Spank me again? Or maybe hit me? Talk all your millionaire shit and boast off about how you can end my career in minutes? This is my house and what I say goes down in history here. I've been polite and kind enough to let you dine at my house when I should be kicking you out from here. Calling the police and putting you in jail for barging into my house without my notice! You feed me like I'm some toddler and expect me to think everything is rainbows and butterflies after this? Did you come here demanding a kiss? Look at my forehead '' I told him as I was now standing in front of him and I pointed towards my head to emphasize my detail.

''Do you see stupid fool written on it? All these gestures would have looked nice on you if you were less of an arrogant and disrespectful egoist man! I rather go out and kiss a more eligible bachelor than even stand in your presence! '' I roared and pointed my finger towards the door showing him the way out.

'' Get Out Of my house! ''