28. Whiskey?

I was released from the harsh gripping pressure that was on my forearm, I mentally groaned at the concerted force applied on my arm. I rubbed the sore spot softly with my free hand and stepped back from Marco.

In seconds Nicholas was by my side as he placed his hand around my waistline securely. Marco was standing in front of us now followed his older brothers actions when his hand was on my waist.

He looked up at me then at Nicholas, then back to me as he gave me a displeased look and scoffed. 

'' Jade this is Marco, my brother. '' Nicholas announced, he connected his eyes with mine.

''Of course. The sharpshooter.'' I whispered as I looked at Marco while he raised his eyebrow at me.

'' And you must be the fling,'' Marco replied, he pulled out a cigarette from his pocket he was about to light it when a sweet but angry voice spoke.

'' How many times have I told you to quit that shit! ''

'' How many times have I told you to shut up? '' Marco replied whilst he drew his lighter, the lady in front of him snatched the cigarette from his hold and started tearing it up until all that was left was the nicotine falling to the floor.

'' bloody--'' Marco was cut off as Nicholas spoke.

'' This is the last born of our family, Athena my sister.''

'' And a pain in the ass,'' Marco added and picked out another cigarette from his pocket.

'' You should be lucky that I didn't shove anything up your Ass yet,'' Athena told her brother as she then looked back at me and gave me a friendly smile.

'' Hi! I'm Athena it's so nice to finally meet you jade.'' She said as she let out her hand to shake which I happily obliged.

Athena was dressed in a black dress as it flowed slightly above her knee's, her hair was up in a bun and she had used slight make up.

'' Where Sebastian? '' Nicholas asked Athena in a steady voice.

'' In his room taking a shower, Lucien isn't back yet from London,'' Athena answered looking straight in the eye.

'' Well, this will be a shock for him then'' Marco said playing with his revolver as he pointed it towards me.

'' Ignore him, he speaks bullshit when he is grumpy,'' Athena said and slapped Marco on the arm.

'' You should be lucky I haven't shot you in the head for speaking that way,'' Marco said dangerously although Athena didn't seem to mind her brother at all, she just waved her hand in front of his face and rolled her eyes.

'' Let's eat Rosa made beef steak today! '' Athena chirped ignoring Marco's stare.

I smiled because thats all I can litteraly do. Nicholas applied a little force on the small of my back as we both swiftly walked away from the scene and onto his dinner table.

We all took our respective places with Nicholas sitting at the head of the table; Marco to his right as Athena sat towards his left and I sat next to her.

The food was laid before us one by one, I watched how there were various forms of food present at the table from steak to roast. I glanced up at the drinks which consisted of Beer, white wine, whiskey and Ice.

Great Nobody loves water here.

'' Sorry! I know I'm late.'' A loud voice said as a man stood in front of the table and took his seat.

I bet that's Sebastian.

'' How long do you take to shower? '' Nicholas asked his brother as Sebastian scratched the back of his neck.