30. Mystery Man

His warm lips were pressed against mine, lost in the magic of his touch

I never knew how romantic a kiss felt until I experienced the power of it. It was such a pure but sinful act it took my mind to places I never knew I would go.

His warm hands were settled firmly against my waist holding me in place, his lips moved skillfully against mine in sweet motion. He allowed me to get accustomed to the way he sucked my bottom lip and pulled slowly, teaching me how to seductively leave my partner wanting more. That's exactly how I felt.

I wanted more

I wanted to be kissed just like this

I wanted this feeling to last forever.

I wanted---

'' I wanted a double cheeseburger! Not a beef burger!'' Marcia yelled pissed knowing that this is her fifth time that her order has taken back.

'' Sorry ma'am I wi---'' the waitress said

'' I don't want your sorry! I want my double cheeseburger in the next five minutes or I am going to rip those blonde extensions out from your hair! '' Marcia declared fuming baldy

The waitress quickly nodded and ran away from our table, I tossed my cranberry mojito towards Marcia who grabbed the glass and chugged the whole drink down her throat.

'' I hate this place.'' She declared and I laughed at her angry self.

'' Oh come on you can't judge a place by just seeing it for the first time,'' I told her as she gave me a pissed outlook.

'' Wish I had positivity like you.'' She said and look out the window unhappy with the service.

'' Umm, Marcia... Have you ever been kissed? '' I asked her as she whipped her head towards me and gave me a '' are you joking look''.

She pointed her index finger towards her face and said.

'' Ya think? I have kissed many men in my life sweety.''

'' Do you remember what your first kiss was like?'' I questioned as she leaned back against the backrest and cocked her eyebrow to the side.

'' It was... Shit. The dude I kissed the first time was total trash. When I was kissing him I could feel so much of his saliva in my mouth, it was so yucky. '' She said and cringed at the memory.

'' Isn't that normal? '' I questioned

'' Honey you're supposed to taste them not dump saliva in their mouth so that the other person can feast on it. '' She replied

The waitress interrupted us as she placed a double cheeseburger down on the table with a spicy chicken burger and drinks. She looked up and beamed at Marcia hoping that this time she got the order right.

'' Your four minutes late. So I guess four extensions are coming out.'' Marcia told her and was about to get up as the waitress ran away from the dinner.

'' You are the meanest person alive,'' I told her and she laughed.

'' I'm not mean I'm just punctual. '' She replied innocently and dug into her burger.

As we were eating my phone buzzed picking it out from my pocket I glanced at the notification I got from Mrs Castellano.

***

Mrs Castellano

Hi Jade, I'm at the shop I've brought my friend's daughter with me who is looking for a bridal dress. So I thought maybe you'd be around to help her out just like you did with Alexandra.

Jade

Sure thing Mrs Castellano, I'll be right there in few seconds! see you in a flash.

***

'' I've gotta go, Mrs Castellano, is waiting for me at the shop,'' I told Marcia who looked up at me with cheese dripping from her burger.

'' Dollar signs are back?? Damn, how many daughters does she have?!'' She asked startled

'' This time it's for her friend's daughter,'' I said taking a bite of my burger.

'' Oh well, at least I dont have to offer her tea anymore. She litteraly got mad at me because I forgot to put lemon drops in her tea! I don't like her.'' Marcia said grumpily and I giggled.

'' What? She is the sweetest and humble person ever.'' I negotiated but it all seemed to go in vain as Marcia didn't agree one bit with me.

'' Alright, I'm off now! Bye!! ''

I gave my goodbyes to Marcia as I walked out of the cafe and strolled towards the shop. I loved to walk my way back, it reminded me of my days in high school how I would walk towards my home. Feeling the soft wind grace me with its presence and the noise of the wind whisper sweet nothings into my ears.

I'm so proud of myself, I went through all the tough challenges in life and overcame them all! I held on to my grandma's wise words and faced my trials. The only thing left now is for Ma to get cured and be alright and I know she will be! She is a fighter! She only needs some more support from me.

As I was at a crossing I looked up at the crossing signal waiting for it to turn green so that I could walk. Although no cars were waiting, I could easily just make a quick run for it but I do not want to break the law.

I am a responsible citizen!

Once when the light changed its colour to green I put a smile on my face and just took two steps forward to cross the road, when I heard a car speeding and coming towards me. It was a bright red car, the lights were off but I could see the driver at the seat in a frenzy. I was in such a shock that my feet stilled on the ground I couldn't move a muscle, my body froze and refused to move.

It was in fractions of a second that I was pulled back by my arm abruptly, I crashed into a firm chest as I looked up to see my saviour.

He had green eyes, brown hair I did not miss the slight greys, that could be seen through his brown hair dye. He looked like a man in his forties or early fifties, He was fit I could see a few wrinkles on his forehead.

'' Be careful, Jade. Not everyone you meet is your friend.'' He said.

'' Jade!!! '' I turned to find Marcia charging towards me, she ran and embraced me in a tight hug.

'' What the heck! DO YOU HAVE EYES OR POTATOES!? '' She yelled at me.

But that was my least concern I turned around to find the mystery man who saved my life. But something hard in my hands made me look down as I saw that there was a CD in my grasp. I brought it up to my sight as I saw the red ink on it, had my name written in bold.

What did he mean by not everyone you meet is your friend?

Who was he?