35. Cranky man.

I was satisfied with the softness of my bed, when I woke up I moaned and sat up as I peered around the room. I softly planted my feet on the ground reminding myself that I was still very much wounded and needed to be unadventurous with my ankle.

After I was done showering I walked out of my lavatory and switched into a much more comfortable pair of clothes. I selected a loose dress that reached my knees, permit my hair to run wild and free.

When I stepped out of my bedroom I gasped studying the fresh roses at my kitchen table; hobbling towards the magical beauty, I placed my hands on the small familiar black card that I always seemed to receive from a special someone.

'' Something about you is so addictive.''

A smile played upon my lips when I read the small message for me; I reddened and limped towards my kitchen counter deciding to make something for me to eat, It was roughly almost dinner time so I guess five minutes oven-hot pizza it is.

I removed the cold cardboard box from my fridge and placed it gently on the table. Unwrapping it the pizza was ice hard and it held a few miniature ice frosty on it. Once I placed my pizza in the oven I stubbled to the sofa and put it on Netflix.

Alright so let me recapitulate you, now that I have got my food cooking and ass softly placed on the sofa. Being sick is so boring there is litteraly nothing to do! I have been starring at the wall for thirty minutes all day, I know all the Disney songs by heart.

My ankle feels better, it stopped swelling and the redness is gone now left with a pink hue. I did take care of it so it was bound to look this good by the second day, I could probably resume the working day after. Hoping that I would sense much promising and that I could walk without putting up with assistance from anybody.

I clicked on a K-drama series I have started to watch, It called the '' Descendants of the sun '' and it is awesome! Guess staying home helps you explore more about yourself and your interests.

I was on episode nine where Mo-Yeon's cliffside confession accidentally plays on the loudspeakers she goes running to Daniel to stop it. At that exact time, the doorbell rang and I groaned!

Why can't a girl watch K-drama in peace!

'' what is it--'' I stopped talking when I saw Nicholas dress in his white shirt which had bloodstains on it.

My eyes followed the trail to the spots of blood that had taken over his shirt. I looked up to meet his naive gaze and understood... this isn't his blood cause if it was--- then he'd be in pain but it looks like he put someone else through the suffering.

I MENTALLY WANTED TO PUKE.

'' Hey.'' He said softly staring at me and I blinked twice.

'' You are not coming in my house with that shirt on,'' I informed him as I pointed towards the spots of blood.

'' Cool.'' He replied and pulled the shirt over his head; I watched as every muscle that he tortured in the gym flexed so smoothly. His tan skin was on display, his well-built form made me slightly weak in the knees.

'' Sweet mercy.'' I exhaled as I caught a smirking looking Nicholas.

'' Can I come in now? '' He asked holding the shirt in his hand.

'' Ye-each,'' I mumbled softly but it came out as a confused-looking seven-year-old.

Nicholas walked in with me trailing behind him limping, I remembered the pizza in the oven and walked towards the kitchen to take out my dinner. I used my oven mitts to pull out the metal tray and I placed it on my heat pad on the island.