33. The Sweet Rush

'' The blackfish? Is that some sort of a code name?'' I questioned placing another piece of brownie on my plate.

It has been almost one hour since Dopey broke into my house, after knowing the bitter truth I feel bad for him. I wish that there was someone who would listen to his side of the story... I guess that's not everyone's cup of tea.

I've gotten to know more about Dopey he is a fifty-year-old man and is still running on the treadmill every morning. He is very much single and stays with his forty-two-year-old sister, Guiseppe was his best friend and was a father to Nicholas.

'' Yes sort of, it is,'' he answered munching on my fruit.

'' You said something about the Mongolian mafia? What's that part of the story?? '' I supplicated drinking my beer.

'' Right--''

Dopey stopped talking the minute we heard the doorbell ring I limped towards the door slowly and peeped through my peephole and my whole body went into a freeze mood.

I quickly turned back and was meet with Dopey who wore his coat on and placed the dishes safely in the sink, I mouthed to him that it was Nicholas at the door and he nodded and I pointed towards my bedroom.

The doorbell rang again as I flinched in fright, the minute I saw Dopey close my bedroom door I tried to calm my nerves down and check the area once again.

All Clear!

Before another ring could sound across the house I opened the door to find a ravishingly delicious Nicholas with his hair gelled back to match his black suit attire. He looked at me from head to toe when I noticed that I was wearing a very loose top that had dropped quite low to my chest.

'' What are you doing here? '' I asked him

Nicholas didn't reply all he did was scoop me in his arms as he walked into the house with gasps leaving my lips.

'' Nicholas! What is wrong with you! '' I cried as my hands held on to his neck for more support.

'' Just helping you Emerald. '' He said deeply and I giggled when he set me on the comfort of my sofa.

He walked back to the door as he closed it and brought with him a basket.   Nicholas Placed the basket on his lap as opened it and pulled out a jar of Nutella, Popcorn and Five bottles of fruit beer!

'' I read somewhere online that if your girlfriend is feeling low, you should bring her the things she likes a lot so... I got this.'' He shyly said scratching the back of his neck.

Aww, he is so sweet!

Hold on... Wait for a minute---

'' I am not your girlfriend! '' I told him and shifted my body facing towards him.

Nicholas travelled along my face for a few minutes as he leaned back on the sofa and bite his lip. He got rid of his suit jacket and unbuttoned the four buttons of his shirt as he pulled the selves up to his elbow.

'' Your right, your not my girlfriend.'' He said and I smiled when he offered me the beer bottle.

I gladly stretched forth my hand to take the bottle from him when he pulled back and said.

'' You are going to be my soon to be wife.'' He finished placing his lips on mine.

Shocked filled through my whole body when he lifted me up and carefully placed me in his lap. All while closing his eyes and kissing me for some reason I kept mine open, I watched how up close and personal we were. Soon I gave in to my temptation and closed my eyes relishing this feeling.

The way he kissed me made me feel wanted It was so fresh and beautiful. For the first time, I responded as my fingertips found the tips of his gelled brown hair I slightly pulled on it as I heard a low rumble from his chest.

It was then that I heard something drop from the kitchen, my eyes opened as I caught a glimpse of Dopey trying to walk towards the door. I held Nicholas fast when he tried to rip his lips away from mine.

'' It must be a spoon or something,'' I told him between kisses as he hummed and gripped my waist a little tighter. I saw Dopey give me a smirk and walk out the door.

I internally sighed in relief and pulled my lips slowly away from Nicholas, it was then that I realized that I had accidentally placed my hands on his bare chest and pushed open few buttons more. But damn it was a sight, he liked to work out his abs gave me a good view of that.

When I looked up at Nicholas I found his eyes starring back at me, I blushed a crimson colour and started to button up his shirt.

'' Sorry,'' I said as I was on the third button when he placed his hands on mine.

Nicholas leaned in and whispered in my ear as his musky spicy cologne filled my nostrils.

'' I don't mind.'' I shyly smacked his chest and pushed him back, I snatched the fruit beer from him as I sat back in my place.

I moaned when the cool liquid buzzed my throat, although I was drinking it only a few minutes back it feels nice to sip it again.

I wasn't quite sure about Dopey yet I mean he could be an imposter but in the video, I saw that Nicholas had shot him and so did Athena and Marco so it was no joke that he was telling me the truth.

'' Nicholas? '' I called for him as he turned towards me.

'' Yes emerald,'' he answered softly looking into my eyes.

'' Do... Do you trust me? '' I questioned putting my beer bottle down.

Nicholas scrunched up his eyebrows as he gave me a confused look he scooted closer towards me and placed his one hand on my free one and said.

'' I do. I trust you, Why? '' He replied staring deeply into my eyes. I searched for any sarcastic look or double meaning but I found none.

'' Nothing, I just wanted to know,'' I told him as he gave me a perplexed look and chuckled.

Nicholas grabbed the TV remote and switched the tv on as he wrapped an arm around me securing me safely into his arms as I inhaled his cologne and sighed, I placed my hand on his chest as I leaned in closer towards him and watched as a movie was presented on the screen.

'' your close to me Amore,'' he said huskily

'' Are you complaining? '' I asked him seriously and he laughed placing his hand on mine.

'' Definitely not.'' He replied and I smiled.

'' So Sebastian tells me that you've had your ankle hurt?'' He asked and I giggle shortly.

'' Oh yeah, that. I got into a mini-crash today but a very kind man saved me. '' I answered and glued my eyes to the screen.

'' Man huh? '' He urged I tried to stop the panicked butterflies in my stomach

'' Yeah... What was Sebastian doing in my office? I was suprised to see him.'' I conversed

'' Didn't you call for him? '' He questioned as I rolled my eyes.

''Of course, Marcia did but Isn't he still studying? '' I answered as Nicholas chortled.

'' He is training under a doctor so, I guess this too was a part of his training.'' He replied I looked up at him to see a cheeky smile plaster on his face.

Liar! 

'' Yes, I look stupid. '' I shot and he started laughing loudly.

'' No you look beautiful '' He said and kissed my forehead.

Let's just hope that everything goes well from here on.