54. Broken bonds

" I will fire all these bullets up your ass!"

" Marcia please listen to me!"

" you bastard!"

" Marcy! I'm sorry!"

" you left me at the fucking altar!"

I never thought in my entire life that I would see people with grey hair run around like kids. I thought old people were wise, but looking at the duo in front of me has us all shocked.

Nicholas, Athena, Lucien, Sebastian and Marco had astounded expressions on their faces. Sebastian had dropped his jaw on the floor leaving Marco to have his signature smirk plastered on his face.

" damn. I never thought I'd see the day when Alejandro would get tamed." Lucien Said

" I have no words," Sebastian spoke

" I'm honestly, scared," Athena said placing her palm over her mouth.

" I'm more worried bout bloodstains on that Celtic carpet I brought for you," Marco said drinking his whiskey.

" Marco! Now isn't the time to joke!" Nicholas said sternly.

" I had a reason to leave!" Alejandro declared screaming so loud that stopped Marcia in her tracks.

" excuse me! Will you both stop yelling! Things can be sorted out in a calm manner too!" Athena shouted.

" calm manner? This man walked out of my life like it was a two-minute noodle!" Marcia snapped.

" well, I'm sure Alejandro must have a reason?" I declared cocking an eyebrow at Alejandro.

He better have or Marcia will really shoot bullets up his ass.

" oh yeah! What was the reason? That mumbo jumbo!" Marcia yelled hoisting the gun at Alejandro.

" No for fuck sake! I'm not even married! " Alejandro yelled throwing his hands up in the air.

" what?!" Marcia yelled appalled at the Information that just was spilt out to her.

" why?" Marcia asked looking at him with glossy eyes.

" if I didn't leave you... they'd kill you." Alejandro said stopping right in front of Marcia.

" who'd kill me?" She questioned.

" Berten," Alejandro said softly.

" that Malaysian fatso!? You got scared of a Malaysian noodle! You worthless piece of—"

" I WAS ON THE FUCKING RUN! I HAD JUST KILLED MY OWN FATHER WHO MURDERED MY MOTHER MERCILESSLY! I HAD MEN BEHIND ME! I COULDN'T RISK YOUR LIFE!" Alejandro roared which made Marcia wince in fright.

" you couldn't protect me? " Marcia muttered against her lips placing the gun down.

" yes goddammit! I couldn't! I can't take more fucking responsibility's on my head again! " Alejandro called at the top of his voice, he harshly gripped his hair and brushed it back.

" and why the fuck am I the one always wrong? Weren't you the one who left? You where the one who said 'don't show me your face'. So why the fuck are you here now! Leave! Get out from here!" Alejandro finished as he held his palms in a tight hold.

I walked towards Marcia and placed my hand on her shoulder, the moment I did so she pushed my hand away and brushed her self.

Marcia took darring steps near Alejandro as in a fraction of a moment she raised her hand and slapped him across his face.

" I was always known as a strong woman, everyone asked me who is your weakness... id never tells them that it was you. When you left me at the altar I didn't only lose you, I lost a piece of myself and didn't know how to forget you. I tried and tried so hard only for love. I searched and slept with every man just to get to you out of my head." Marcia breathed holding back her chocked voice.

" My heart still held on to you, I yearned to have you back. The rational side of my heart told me, it was filthy and futile to wait for a man who won't acknowledge my love. Surprisingly you proved me just right, I loved a man who could never protect me. I trusted you more than you'd ever trust yourself! But I guess that's what tore us apart." Marcia finished as she turned her back and picked up her bag which was on the sofa.

Walking towards the door she slammed it shut so loudly that the frame next to the key holder shook.

There was a complete silence that filled the room. No one spoke a word after the events that had taken place today. After I called everyone for dinner, Alejandro was still persistent with his drink and wasn't ready to leave that whiskey in his hand.

It was nearly midnight as we said our goodbyes to everyone Nicholas personally went to drop Alejandro back home.

The old man had drunk his guts out.

Since the house was so quiet and peaceful I decided I'd give a ring to Marcia just to check on her.

After all, I owe her much more than what she owes me.

The phone kept ringing and ringing and so was my hopes, with every passing second they seemed to fade away.

" h-hello?" Marcia's voice echoed through the phone as it brought some sort of peace to my heart.

" Marcia? Are you alright?" I asked holding on to the phone.

Few seconds passed by us as no words were exchanged between us, it was until then that I heard a moan.

" Marcia! What the heck are you doing?!" I yelled over the phone.

" getting laid got a problem? " she replied rudely.

" yes! Get the fuck out of there! You don't need—"

" exactly I don't need anybody jade! I don't need him and I don't need you! So fuck off!" She cut me off and spoke.

" Marcia your angry and I know you have eve—"

" spare me my rights jade! I rather have flings with no strings than a fucking relationship which will ruin me." Marcia declared

" why do you think your mother is in hospital Because she is sick? Bullshit! She isn't sick! Your mother still loves your father that love drove her so crazy she went mental! Trust me I don't want to fucking end up in a mental asylum! So leave me alone and don't talk to me!" She yelled I couldn't speak anything, the words from her mouth showed how angry, hurt and upset she was.

" do me a favour never get married. Next thing you know Nicholas will leave you for some other bimbo chick." Marcia Said

" Marcia you have drowned yourself in a place where you have decided to make it your permanent habitat! You don't choose to listen to anybody which has made you stubborn! Instead of working relationships out your breaking them!" I told her

" oh! Really? Am I? Well then I think since I'm so great and smart at breaking bonds... guess what jade! the relationship you and I shared is also over!" Marcia declared and rudely slammed the phone down.