17. Second Chance?

'' But jade the Photographer wants them in Royal blue.'' Johnathan squealed and I covered my ear's in frustration.

I am in the studio for almost five to six hours now, exhausted and drained out. I know you may have a lot of questions as to why am I here and what am I doing? Well, tomorrow we are going to have a photoshoot for our daily cover bridal magazine and I am yet to decide what the heck is missing from the list!

'' Oh to hell with Royal blue! Blue is Blue! ''

'' Jade! You know how important this shoot is! '' Johnathan pressed and I groaned in annoyance.

'' Fine! But you're buying it! Don't give me to pick colours it irritates me! '' I grumbled.

'' Alright, a little more of these dresses to press and iron then we are done! '' Johnathan exclaimed and picked up the few bridal collections that we selected for tomorrow to be kept in the model's room.

I quickly picked up all my pencils and sketches that were all over the black table. The soft music in the background kept me going and stopped me from sleeping and slacking. Once I was done cleaning up, I pushed all the fabrics and design patterns into the boxes and sealed them with tape.

'' I think we are finished here! The dresses are ironed and I made sure the note briefing for the makeup was stapled on each sector of the dress.''

'' Great let's go home. '' I told him as he smiled and I picked my bag and walked out with Johnathan side by side.

'' You know I still feel red lace would look good for the garters. '' Johnathan said as we both were now outside the building.

'' Really? I thought white would be a more aesthetically pleasing colour?'' I questioned while I got a playful frown but that didn't last for long as I glanced up at Johnathan who had his eyes glued to a scene in front of him.

'' Jade, is he here for you? ''

Oh. God. Leave. Me. Alone!

'' Yes I, unfortunately, think so. '' I replied and huffed.

'' Bye jade.'' Johnathan stretched and I gave him a sarcastic smile.

I walked up in front of his car where he was leaning on, I could have easily walked away and not even bothered to look at his face or give him any attention. But my stupid feet brought me here and also because I knew that his long legs would catch up with my short ones.

The night sky with the moon and star are shined brightly over us as I took my time to walk towards his car. My hair was left open as the wind blew through it separating a few of my stands and equally spreading them out. I slightly shivered when the breeze touched my skin the feeling of the eternal young night sent currents through my spine. My brown eyes connected to his and the minute it did I felt a warm blanket drape around my soul. Did I felt a subtle peace?

He wore a simple outfit today, a white dress shirt and black jeans. His hair was a mess and ruffled like he must have run his fingers multiple times through it. I noticed that he had a bandage wrapped around his palm this time. Must have gone rummaging through mummy's closet.

'' You know I'm so tired of you. I am not even going to ask why you are here.'' I told him and he gave me a heart shaking smile.

'' I have come to apologize. '' He told me, which shocked me to the core. What?

'' y-you... what? '' I looked at him astonished at his sudden answer. He turned around and from the top of the car he pulled out a bouquet of white tulips and yellow roses.

'' They say that white tulips are flowers that can help you say sorry and make up for the mistake. Yellow roses for expressing your heartfelt emotions. '' He declares as I looked at him.